Aliss
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When are you available for are WC match? I'm on from 3PM-8PM on weekdays and today I'll be on most of the day (PST -8) PS!: yourim
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Today's good for me, I'll be on main as Dr Len or Djokra; we play for seasonal though, not WC :p
    The Mushy Potato
    The Mushy Potato
    oh yeah lol ok see you there!
    1v1 wcop gmt -4, would rather play next week since i am just heart broken from a breakup yesterday and not motivated to play. I can play next week mon, weds, fri 10am-9pm and sun 3-9pm.
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Sry to hear :(
    I'm GMT+2, want to play next week friday before tour? (like 5EST)
    Rei
    Rei
    Yeah 5pm my time on next fri works. Thanks for understanding, its been p rough mentality.
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Alright, cya then o7
    And hope it gets better soon :/
    roa Standard tour when gmt-7
    Aliss
    Aliss
    +2, sun evening/night my time?
    dom
    sure what time specifically
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Some schedule changes and sat works a lot better if possible? (Anywhere up til like 1AM my time tbh, can do morning/afternoon as well just lmk)
    Hi we paired for RoA Standard Tournament
    I'm gmt +5:30 can u do saturday/sunday evenings
    w_r
    w_r
    Is saturday 7pm ok for u
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Forgot to post here last night oops. Gna assume you mean 7pm yours? That time's fine yeah
    w_r
    w_r
    yep see u then
    Hey! BW OU Global Championship, I can play this weekend, what works for you? GMT +5:30
    IPF
    IPF
    Could you play tomorrow? I have to go out soon. Anytime tomorrow works
    Aliss
    Aliss
    I get home tomorrow somewhere between 8-9PM my time, can play any time after that up til like 1AM if thats ok.
    IPF
    IPF
    alright 9 PM your time should be okay
    Yo Ubers open, you down to dual today or later down the line? GMT +2
    Scottie
    Scottie
    I might actually be longer than expected, hopefully I'll be back soon,if not we'll try make something work tomorrow
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Aight it's getting past the point where I feel comfortable starting a bo3 so I guess we'll have to play tomorrow/another time. I get home from work around 10pm tomorrow, and should be up til 1AM-ish again, so just let me know if smth like that works
    Scottie
    Scottie
    10pm tomorrow should be ait
    RU Open when do you wanna play ?
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Id prefer finding a specific time, I dont like the idea of missing each other like that (which ussually ends up happening when I agree on ‘fighting whenever my opp is on’)
    Staxi
    Staxi
    I can't be sure when i'll be avalaible before 11pm so that's the only way
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Gonna be unavailable tomorrow and today evening-night so just shoot me a dm when you end up getting on cuz this trying to find thing isnt rly working but I do want to get this done.
    [LC OPEN R2] I'm GMT+2. Pic a reasonable time and I most likely can make it ^^
    Aliss
    Aliss
    You said 'I'm on as ChrisSmogon on Smogtours/PS.' so I assumed that you were on.
    CantoakaChris
    CantoakaChris
    Oh, sorry fren, thats my fault 4 using the wrong words :(

(As U allready figured out) I wanted to inform U about the alt I'm using 4 play. Thx 4 making me aware of this!

I'm online from now on. ^^
    Aliss
    Aliss
    No problem, although it still says you're offline...
    ru open im PST and can play from 2:00pm to 10:00pm my time (can go earlier or later if needed)
    Aliss
    Aliss
    can you do 1PM on either fri or sat?
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Bump
    Nuked
    Nuked
    take win
    hey man let's play the ubers open i'm gmt -3 call me on PS toinha, discord: toinha#6392
    toinha
    toinha
    i'll see, so i awnser here. If u have discord call me on it
    toinha
    toinha
    Can we play now?
    I'll become online all day long.
    nick: toinha
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Im going to eat dinner now, I'll be available to fight after c:
    Jordy
    Jordy
    Dude fuck off. I actually hate you at this point. The difference between AM and you is he is at least tolerable and doesn't shitpost on the forums to try to become popular and funny. It's funny how desperately you try to be popular and have influence with your unfunny anime jokes and shitty unfunny threads.
    Aliss
    Aliss
    :(
    Jordy
    Jordy
    c:
    lc open, gmt +5:30 and free everyday between 10 am and 12 pm and between 10 pm and 11 pm
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Maybe a bit later if its possible; my schedule is a mess atm c:
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Wait i just realized i completely mesed up timezones rip
    Lets just do 10pm yours if that still works?
    Dharma
    Dharma
    sure, what day?
    We play for ADV OU global tiebreaker. GMT +2, available any day between 8pm and 10pm, earlier depends on the day.
    Hey I'm your sub for adv tour. I'm also gmt-6 which makes scheduling hard. How open are you weekday evenings/nights?
    Shakaji
    Shakaji
    Yeah that'll work. I will see you then! Smogtours this name
    Shakaji
    Shakaji
    Hey as much as I hate being that guy, you can just take the win. I won't be there and I have other things to focus on this weekend. Sorry and best of luck to you in your run.
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Thx, i guess. Gl w your other things :s
    when u wanna play for adv tour? gmt-6 im off work wednesday if ur free anytime before 10pm est prob
    hey when can ya play for mfa open? gmt -3 here, free on weekends mostly
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Can probably fight in a bit yeah, where can i find you?
    lydian
    lydian
    I was in nexus for a while, I have to leave like for 20 mins, dk if ill be able to play after that, most likely yes
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Alright ill be in nexus as well i suppose, chall me if youre back
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…