kaori
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we're playing in battle spot league. I'm currently in India so +5.5 GMT. I'm free pretty much any day between 10am-1am, so let me know when works for you and we can battle.
    kaori
    kaori
    Im -4, with my work schedule (nights), I would be at work at the start of that window so do you wanna do Sunday after I get out? I'm scheduled until 1 am -4 but also I've never gotten out on time so I'd need you to be flexible. Would be sometimeafter 2:30pm sunday your time if my mental math checks out
    ck49
    ck49
    I'm on summer break so I'm flexible. Let's plan for that, and keep me in the loop.
    kaori
    kaori
    Just got off work, should be back in 30-40 mins
    Hey, we're fighting for BSPL, when do you want to play? My timezone is EDT (same thing as UTC - 4.) I'm available all week from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., barring 6:00 to 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday, 5:00 to 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, and 4:00 to 8:30 p.m. on Friday. However, I would greatly prefer Thursday onwards, and my Wednesday might be a bit shaky overall.
    Hey, we have to play for POCL, when do you want to play? I'm gmt +2 and free most of the time.
    kaori
    kaori
    Im working 12 hrs/day until friday, most of the weekend works for me tho so lets say like 3pm -4 sunday?
    Lord V
    Lord V
    Sure, works for me.
    the girl: me
    her ponytail: sam teams
    the guy: the rest of DPL
    Posho
    Posho
    the girl: Smogon Snake Draft
    her pony tail: its whole playerbase
    the guy: sam
    Croven
    Croven
    fucking brutal
    Hey, when do you want to play for ROAPL? I’m free Thursday and Friday from 8 pm to 12 am (-5 GMT) and practically anytime this weekend
    kaori
    kaori
    should be around to play during that timeframe thursday
    kaori
    kaori
    on second thought lets go for tomorrow i thought id be over this virus by now but that is not the case
    Slick Willy
    Slick Willy
    I’ll be on for the next couple hours if u want to play as SlickWilly2k18
    Hey, we are matched to play for UUPL. How is your availability for this week looking? Can you do Friday Night? If not, I can do Sunday no problem. Im UCT -5
    pspl i'm +1 nights would prefer friday or sunday
    kaori
    kaori
    both of those should be fine, im -4 so lets go w sunday 5pm mine 10pm yours?
    Hawkie
    Hawkie
    cool see u then
    Hawkie
    Hawkie
    ok im on main as hawkie
    hey when u want play for the seasonals doubles, gmt -4
    kaori
    kaori
    yo im -4 as well, sometime later in the week is better for me, typically nights are good
    rylon
    rylon
    saturday 8:00 pm ?
    kaori
    kaori
    sounds good
    hi when do you want to play for nupl? im gmt +2
    kaori
    kaori
    yo im -4, would like to play before weekend if possible, wanna do thursday like 3pm my time 9pm yours?
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    ok that works.
    hey, when can you play for pspl? Im gmt+2 and prefer to play later on the week like weekend!
    hi, when for uupl? gmt +2
    kaori
    kaori
    im -4, i should be mostly free on the weekend, preferably sunday around stour time
    Bomber.
    Bomber.
    its ok
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…