ZoroDark
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Volta cara, eu sei que vc foi mt mal na wcop, teve atuações péssimas e tals, mas vc tem um papel importante na equipe, é insubstituivel tu moras dentro dos nossos corações, provocais orgasmos com vossas jogadas, nos fazes querermos ser tuas esposas, para vos fudeis nossas bucetas pfvr volta.
    Hey man, guess we should schedule at some point haha. Are you available Sunday your afternoon/evening? I should be good before 4PM my time on Sunday, which I believe translates to 9 or 10 your time
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    yeah sunday sounds good. some time between 6-8 pm my time is probably best for me
    We're paired up for the dpp championship, I'm gmt +1 and can play on most days around 6pm-11pm. Saturday would have to be 9pm-11pm but outside of that I'm mostly free.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    hey im available all weekend. what time works best for you?
    Glue
    Glue
    we can try sunday, I'm free around 6pm-11pm (gmt +1)
    -4, i'd prefer to play earlier than later. free in afternoons my time.
    Hi ZoroDark, I'm your new opponent for UPL Semies. I'm GMT+2 and will be able to play mostly sunday night, I hope that you also can play at this moment. Thank you.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    im gmt +2 as well and im available pretty much any time. any chance you're available prior to sunday night?
    hey, honestly I just wanna fight you in a tour but never get the chance. If you're busy than don't bother but if you got some time than that would be awesome. I can play saturday until 9pm and any other day around 12pm but rather not. gmt +2
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    i should be able to play a game on saturday, let's make it a fun one :)
    Jox
    Jox
    wanna battle in a hour or 2?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    sounds good
    hello, we are paired for GSC Cup, GMT +2 here
    Available on those times:
    Friday 11PM onwards
    Saturday 11PM onwards
    Sunday 10PM onwards
    can you make one of those time, any preference?
    i might ask you to wait for my ongoing games to finish at the scheduled time btw, i have bunch of stuff to play atm
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    friday 11 pm onwards is probably the easiest but i think i can do the others too so i'll just check if it's a good time for you on discord / smogtours
    we are playing for UPL, im GMT+2, im flexible, can play most times
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    im gmt +2 as well. what about some time during the afternoon on saturday / sunday?
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Sure, does 5pm Sunday work?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    yeah sounds good
    hey we are paired for adv cup r4. gmt -4, prefer monday wednesday friday, cant play weekend
    Lavos
    if you could play as early as 8pm your time I wouldn't mind that either
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    i tend to have dinner around 8 pm so i could try for 8:30, ill definitely be there at 11 though
    Lavos
    8:30 your time is fine, I'm going somewhere at your midnight so the sooner the better
    apparently we play for rby cup. gmt+2 here, and I'm currently visiting my parents this weekend, but since we have the same timezone I guess we can sort something out during the week? I'll be free most days (possibly not tuesday/thursday but the rest should be fine)
    Hey, we're up against each other for UPL. When do you want to play? My timezone is GMT +2 ( I live in the Netherlands) and I can play Saturday or Sunday and MAYBE Friday.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    oh sorry i was finishing up a task for school. ill be ready after dinner in about an hour from now
    Shitegotreal
    Shitegotreal
    I see, no problem, school (almost) always goes first. Take your time
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    im on now, sorry for the wait
    Hey man, when would you like to play for ADV Cup? My timezone is EST, and on weekdays I'm usually free after 5 PM EST to 9 PM EST onward. On weekends from 1 PM EST till 9 PM EST.
    Hi, when could we play for BW cup, gmt -4 here
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    hey im gmt +2 and im available most nights (except for friday as of now). what would work best for you?
    Lycans
    Lycans
    I can any day except friday and sunday
    Lycans
    Lycans
    would u be able to play this wednesday / thursday at 6 - 7 PM ur time
    When lc I’m gmt-5 free most times
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    are you free tonight? sat / sunday night should work too
    Marches
    Marches
    Oh sorry I was out. I’m out all Saturday night tho I might be able to do Sunday. I’m free for the rest of tonight if you’re around right now but I’ll be out for most of Saturday so if not it’ll have to be Sunday
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    yeah im horrible to schedule with as it is but sunday around midnight gmt +1 should be fine
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…