We Three Kings
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo we gotta play for nupl, im super busy with wcop and irl stuffs on the weekend so id prefer to play friday, gmt+1, around from 4pm-10pm
    hey hows it going?
    We Three Kings
    We Three Kings
    I'm good, what about you?
    FNH
    FNH
    i have accomplished nothing with mine so far lol when is the next time you will be on ps?
    Hey when play for WCOP? I’m GMT -5 and available after 7pm M-F and anytime weekends, with some exceptions. Just let me know.
    Hey we’re paired for the pound for pound tour for LC, when do you want to play? I can play weekdays from 8 pm to 12 am today and pretty much anytime next weekend.
    We Three Kings
    We Three Kings
    Forgot about this, can play later tonight if it's possible for you.
    Hey, UUPL. I'm GMT-6. Want to play sometime this weekend?
    Mazz
    Mazz
    So are you not interested in playing or what?
    hey dude, when do you wanna play for NUPL? im GMT +2. I can play the entire Thursday, can't play on Friday, should be able to play on Saturday in the afternoon. What times work for you? also cute avi -
    We Three Kings
    We Three Kings
    I can try Saturday afternoon, but no guarantees. Saturday and Sunday evening are ideal for me. Same timezone.
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    Lets do sunday evening then
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    can you do 23.00 or 23.30?
    oupl, -3, can play weds/thurs/friday from 18:30 - 21:45 oo
    weekend is shakier, but i can try to find time if needed
    hi man, we're paired for nupl

I'm GMT+1, should be available for almost all day Saturday. Lmk what works for you bud
    Slide
    Slide
    Sunday works too
    We Three Kings
    We Three Kings
    Sunday is better, sometime around Smogon Tour. I'm GMT +2.
    Slide
    Slide
    does 3.30pm your time work?
    Hi we have to play for GSC Cup R4. I am currently GMT+7 and am available some time between 10am - 8pm to play in the next 2 days. Would prefer playing either early morning, during the noon hours or in the evening which means id preferably not want to play from like 10am-12am and 3pm-6pm. Does any of that work for you? My availability on friday/weekend is as of now still unclear.
    We Three Kings
    We Three Kings
    Sorry, been really busy. I'm free a few hours during the weekend. GMT +2.
    Conflict
    Conflict
    ok we gotta play today. how about 8pm gmt+7 today?
    hey, we're paired for adv team tour, i can play tomorrow all day or sat afternoon(gmt+2), maybe tonight but not sure yet; what time works for you?
    We Three Kings
    We Three Kings
    Both Friday and early Saturday are difficult for me. Sunday is ideal if you can make it, otherwise I can try Friday if it's not too late. GMT +2.
    smilzo
    smilzo
    i should be able to play sunday after tour, how does that sound?
    We Three Kings
    We Three Kings
    Forgot to respond, but I'm free then.
    rby cup, im gmt-4 and free today for the next couple of hours. otherwise we have to play on friday
    yo, paired for BW Cup r2, i'm gmt +2 and up wednesday/thursday/fri after 8pm, whole day during weekend, when do you wanna play
    We Three Kings
    We Three Kings
    Sunday should be fine, I'm GMT +2.
    Nineveh
    Nineveh
    i'll be on sunday from 8 pm to 12
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…