Ampha
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, NU open when? I'm gmt +2, usually free on evenings (eccept for friday)
    Snou
    Snou
    Tomorrow same time is ok
    Snou
    Snou
    So we play in 1 hour and 30? confirmed?
    Ampha
    Ampha
    sure,I will be on that time on either UUVS ampha or amphareixon
    zu tour when im est
    Ampha
    Ampha
    heya -3 gmt here,can we go on wednesday/thursday?
    pazza
    sure wensday sounds fine
    pazza
    take win can't play anymore bc of irl reasons
    ru open r2 gmt -4 can do 7am-1pm my time most days lmk thx
    Ampha
    Ampha
    oh god :O,im -3 gmt,could we go tomorrow(tuesday) at your 7am?
    Nat
    Nat
    just got on but it's 7:04am and im fine to play
    lc ssnl, gmt+2, when can you play?
    Ampha
    Ampha
    Heya, -3 GMT here,can go weekdays and on my afternoon to night,what day is it better for ya?
    zugubu royale
    around 1-3 pm est on saturday / sunday would work
    Ampha
    Ampha
    Sure
    What's up, I'm your round 1 opponent for the UU Open. Time zone here is GMT -4 and I am available to play most days of the week during the weekday and weekend in the afternoon or evening. Preferably evening, since I can just relax. I like Thursday or Friday at 3 PM or so or if you want early morning I can do that.
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    Heyo, I'm not sure what time you want to play on Thursday which is today. Also, replays are down so maybe it's possible to postpone until replays work? What do you think?
    Ampha
    Ampha
    Sure :thinking:
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    We can actually play since replays are up, it's just that searching is temporarily unavailable. I'm available on PS under the name "keeping it icy" so you can hit me up there. I'm thinking we can play tomorrow sometime at 10 AM, 4 PM, or 11 PM. Times aren't going to be exact though.
    Hey, we're matched for the Factory Tourney. Can we try playing sometime during the night this week? I'm available from 8:00 PM to midnight (UTC -3) on all weekdays except for Tuesday.
    yo we play for battle factory tour, i'm gmt -4 and pretty much available whenever starting from early afternoons to evenings. let me know when you wanna play
    hey, when do you wanna play for lc ssnl? im gmt-5. I can do 6:45 am most week mornings, occasionally 6 pm weeknights. if that doesnt work I can do Sunday or Saturday mornings at like 9 or so.
    Ampha
    Ampha
    Heya,im -3GMT and I am in class at that time :/,If you could play at any 6PM could you tell me? If not then weekend should be fine :)
    (Discord If makes it better for contact as well Ampha#7154)
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I added you and i dont see you - will you be on at like 6?
    hey man when do you wanna play for lc ssnl? im gmt-7 and the best time for me to play would be friday i can do 7am-2pm or 6-11pm. if that doesnt work I can do sunday morning 7am-11am (maybe later i'd know on saturday if i could stay til 2)
    Ampha
    Ampha
    Friday by 6PM your time should be better :),I'm -3 GMT(that's 10PM my time) just send a msg here
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    Ok sounds good I’ll see you in ~7 hours!
    I am a Rotom-Frost and I live in your kitchen. If you don’t repost this comment on 10 different Smogon profile pages, I’ll find you in your ZU games and cause psychological mind games between switching in your Grumpig or Torterra.
    Ampha
    Ampha
    :blobsweating:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…