Ren-chon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when do you want to play for GSC NU tour? timezone is EST. we do have thanksgiving this week so could possibly need a short extension
    Earthworm
    Earthworm
    I think it would be best to find a time you can both make during the next 24 hours. I don't want to coin flip the game but I don't want it to hold up the tournament either.
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    I will try being online till ~10pm or so my time today. If we cant get it done, Id rather he have the win than do a coinflip considering I wasnt around the other 2 days lol
    Fireburn
    Fireburn
    just got home from work, i'll be on ruins of alph room for the rest of the night
    Hi , we are paired for GSC NU Tour. I'm GMT+1 and I'd like to play next week but in weekdays, evening my time. Let me know
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Oh f- sorry about that. I saw the notification on my phone while in class but forgot to answer when I got home. Im really sorry man :[
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Never mind, we can play tomorrow. See you
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    See you. I will be on the Portuguese and NU room at the agreed time
    yoo, no johns tour, when's good for you ? I'm GMT timezone, pretty active
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    I am pretty active as well. I'm gmt -3 and p much online from 10 or so am till about 1-2am
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    So well, maybe we could play tomorrow 3pm my time?
    hi when do you want to play for roa olympics? next week should be better for me, im gmt +1 and usually weekends or some weekdays too. pretty flexible between afternoon-evenings.
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    I am not too sure about my availability next week as I have a week long event at my college, but I suppose Saturday could work. We could aim for 8-9pm your time on sat
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Oh, next weeks Saturday if I wasn't too clear
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    yeah the last saturday looks better for me as well, and 9 is fine.
    Yo nu open, I'm GMT +1 free weekend my evenings/nights and Thursday Friday night
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Friday or weekend would probably work better as I'll have a fairly inconsistent free time this week. What would you say about around 11pm your time Friday?
    Scottie
    Scottie
    11pm my time Friday works well
    Bunny ;-; When play for NU Open, - 4 weekend would be great
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    ;~; I'm sad now. But well, weekend works just fine. I'm up all day, so whatever time works better for you likely will work for me too
    Hello mate, paired to play Ubers open gmt -4 here and would rather play this friday / saturday between 11 am - 3 pm my time lmk what works for you.
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Yeah, that would work just fine since I'm -3. Let's aim for Friday at 2pm your time
    Lycans
    Lycans
    fine, see you then,
    when we play for NU open bro
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    I'm gmt -3, usually available 3pm-10pm on weekdays and all day on weekend. We could try playing Saturday if you'd like, or Friday
    S poi re
    S poi re
    i am gmt+2 you can play at 11pm my time ?
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Sure, sure. I'll be on main at the time (Ren-chon), so just hmu there
    bw nu when? im gmt +2
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Do you have any available time tomorrow? I will be free from 2pm~10pm (gmt -3). If not, we can try another day (I should be free around this same time every other day but wednesday)
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    yeah i should be able to do it around that hour.
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Im on main. Just PM me there when you can play
    yo im gmt+2, we're playing for xy nu cup. im not too sure how available ill be during the weekend, but during the week, im usually free after 8pm
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    My classes start this coming week so, for now, I also am not too sure about my availability, but if nothing goes wrong I should be able to play wed, thurs and friday at around 9pm~10pm your time. Would you like to aim for wednesday at 9pm?
    carcy
    carcy
    I should be free then yea. If anything comes up, ill let you know as soon as possible. Cya wednesday then. One more thing, would you be willing to play this weekend or sonething if we run into each other on ps?
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Yah this weekend works too, I just cant say a time for sure until then
    yo we play for NU open. Gmt -4 when u wanna play?
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Well, just to avoid you from waiting for me all night on PS, I might be able to play at 11pm-12am my time (gmt -3, so an hour ahead of you) if I'm not too tired from the drive, or then any other time Thursday, Friday or weekend. I should have some connection on the road tho so I'll hit you up if anything
    Luthier
    Luthier
    can we play at 12am ur time. I got called at 3:30 for work and ill be home around 10:15 pm my time. I want some time to settle after if u dont mind
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Sorry for the late answer, and yeah that time should work if nothing comes up. If I am around I will likely be on PS or you can just VM me here to see if Im on
    Hey, I’m your LC opponent for R1, when play?
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Im GMT -3 and should be fairly free this week, so it would be better if you tell me your availability so we can arrange a time
    zdh0218
    zdh0218
    I’m GMT -4 and I’m also somewhat free this week
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    What about thursday 4pm your time?
    Tags didn't work but we play for BW NU Cup round one. My timezone is GMT+3. When do you want to play?
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    I will be kinda busy this weekend with family stuff, but other than that I should be fairly free. Im GMT -3. Would you be up to play at 7pm your time monday?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    7pm my time on monday sounds great. i will let you know if something comes up.
    hey, we paired for ru open, I'm gmt+8, currently on vacation until Monday so anytime after then I guess, preferably mornings or afternoons (3-6 or 9-12) my time. pm me when works best for you
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Well, your mornings are my afternoons and night, so if you have any available time in the morning, that could probably work for both of us
    Volknaa
    Volknaa
    I can do 6 in the morning thursday my time
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    That works, yah
    hey, when would you like to play for uu open? im gmt -4, pretty flexible as far as time
    robjr
    robjr
    hm that is very close to my wcop game, could you do later than tht?
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Yah, I will be free all day on weekends. We could do something like 6~7pm if youd rather
    robjr
    robjr
    yea 6 works
    We have to play nupl
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    I totally forgot there was one more week still @_@ Unfortunately today I will be a bit busy due to brazil playing and studying for exams. I will try showing up later tonight (6~7pm gmt -3) or getting a sub to play, but if I dont then you can have the win. Sorry, man
    Rodriblutar
    Rodriblutar
    Oh lmao, Well Im gmt+2 I can play until ur 6pm perfectly (my 11pm) and I can play before too
    Rodriblutar
    we have to play rupl, im gmt-5
    when are you free?
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Im gmt -3 and free pretty much the whole weekend. Would you like to play at ~3pm your time sat?
    yo we have to play for pspl
    Im gmt +5 and can play anytime on the weekend
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    What about around 2pm my time on Saturday? 10pm yours
    raf
    raf
    perfect. See you then.
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    We could play now if you're available btw
  • Loading…