Melle2402
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, replay your series vs Lucix for RoAST. The tiers in this bracket are GSC OU / BW OU / ORAS. Lucix stated that he won in adv which is a tier you guys arent even supposed to play lol. Hence that game is nullified and you must play him again. he will be up 1-0 tho since he did win the GSC game. Good luck
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    No he made a mistake. We play gsc bw and oras and i lost 0-2. so everything is okay
    ckw
    ckw
    Alright he just informed me. I was confused zzz
    hey, we play for ORAS global tour, Im GMT -3, prefer play during the week, can any day after 1 pm
    Hi bro, we're paired for dpp global, I'm in holiday right now, it would be cool if we could schedule for saturday or later, my connexion isn't reliable at the moment, sorry. you can add me on discord if you want to schedule (it will be easiest for me) Lucix#6388
    Hi! We’re paired up for Ubers Open. My time zone is GMT+3. I can play from 7PM to 2AM everyday. I can extend the 2AM part if needed. Let me know if it works for you.
    uu open when gmt-7 after 2pm every day my time works fri/sat/sun all day
    dom
    i was sleeping
    Luigi
    Luigi
    you do actually need to let him know.
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    Man i really don’t think the coinflip was correct. I called act pretty early but i stayed online and both of us know you didn’t come online soon. This act loss destroys my whole grand slam run
    BW ou tour when, I'm GMT -4 evenings work best for me
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    Im gmt +2 so your evenings will be hard for me. I can play tomorrow at 11pm or midnight if that works
    Splash
    Splash
    Does Friday or Saturday work? That same time
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    Take win
    looks like we have to play for the ADV Championship. the sooner we get it done, the better, for I will be in a place without any Internet connection from Wednesday morning to something like Sunday evening and I'm unsure of if I'll be able to play at that time.
    Hi! We’re paired for the NU Open. I’m on vacation so I can adjust to when you wanna play. I’m GMT+8, and I can actually play now if you’re online.
    Hi we are paired for the all-skill tourney
    I’m GMT -4
    I can play any time after 6:30 tomorrow but can clear up some other space if necessary
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    hi. what about 10pm gmt +2 tomorrow?
    Hey, when would you like to play for DPP cup? I'm usually good to go early afternoons my time (but can also do tonight for example), and mornings during the weekend. Sunday any time after morning is impossible for me, but I'm more flexible for Saturday. GMT -3 here.
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    Hey man. Is saturday3pm my time fine? Im gmt +2
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    I might be a little late but around that time should be fine yea. Lemme know if you ultimately need me to be on at 3 pm on the dot.
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    nah its not a problem if youre a little late
    hey we're paired for ubers seasonal when do you wanna play? im there literally whenever you want (except for the next 10 hours)
    hey, w hen are you tryna play for gsc? i'm free all day today and mostly in afternoons. -4
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…