Smogon Forums

nameless90
Do you realize you wrote "Curse Mega Scizor?" You chose another set.
Jordy
Jordy
it comes down to literally the exact same, curse mega scizor is the front slash so it works just fine
nameless90
I know that they do the same thing, but you chose Curse and I chose SD because the core doesn't include Zygarde, which hates the +1 Def boost from Curse.
Jordy
Jordy
5. Different sets can be posted for the same Pokemon so long as they serve a different purpose from the other set.
"so long as they serve a different purpose from the other set."
they dont serve a different purpose at all, except for that one checks zygarde slightly better lol
Felixx
Felixx
Aye, as thread owner, I gotta say dat Jordy's right, both m-sciz sets aim to do the same thing, which is sweep late game with boosts. On the m-sciz revamp you'll see that curse and sd sre just slashed, not different sets
nameless90
Yes, but SD is better to have more immediate power, which is really good to get rid of some pokemon with ease, whereas Curse is better on attrition match-ups. ===> this is a different purpose.
nameless90
Ok, I will choose another threat. Please, next time don't reserve one set and then avoid to include even the other. Thanks.