byee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Stab mnm when +7
    byee
    byee
    Hi, it is the time at which we agreed to play, are you online? username is "bahnmiking" and I'm on right now
    ezra
    ezra
    R u still here
    byee
    byee
    sorry about that, was getting some really upseting news on the phone while playing and had to leave. gl on rest of the tour!
    hello there, we are paired for MnM Open R1, I’m Gmt+1 and would like to play during the week end
    Hi CAP Playtest when you can battle? I can do it friday or saturday at 5 pm gmt-4
    Airwind
    Airwind
    Hey Im on ps with name of airwind in the caproom
    Airwind
    Airwind
    Hey I waited for you and you weren't and I can't battle any day, I'm going to call activity
    when do you want to play for stour tour?
    byee
    byee
    I can play anytime tonight or during the weekend, let me know what works for you
    Pais
    Pais
    I can play Monday at 7pm gtm+1
    Pais
    Pais
    Ok dw I cant, I can do at the same time tomorrow
    We're scheduled for the Counterteam tour. I'm GMT -5, and can play anytime on Wednesday and afterwards
    When you wanna play for ADV cup GMT+2 I can play the whole weekend and in the morning of every day
    byee
    byee
    do you want to play before 12pm your time one of these day? what day works best for you?
    Jarii
    Jarii
    In the weekend?
    Jarii
    Jarii
    I can play today
    When do you wanna play for mogon tour, I'm gmt -5 and free Tuesday/Wednesday and All Weekend
    byee
    byee
    Does Friday or Saturday Work? Friday anytime works for me and Saturday after 6pm your time works
    jacob
    jacob
    Saturday
    Hey we are matched up for RU top down knock down, I'm GMT -5 when are you free?
    KingKdot
    KingKdot
    I'm online both showdown and smogtours send me a message on either one King Kdot
    KingKdot
    KingKdot
    Waited 35 mins so I'm gonna get off the computer but it's all good just reply to this whenever youre ready and I'll get back on.
    byee
    byee
    take the win
    Paired for Ubers Pentathlon, I am GMT+1, I work mon-friday and don't get home till 6pm my time, I am free most times on weekends, when do u wanna play
    byee
    byee
    Im am free right now, but if that doesn't work 7pm your time friday?
    Cynara
    will you be available in ~30 mins? Im gonna have dinner in a bit
    Cynara
    online as Californium
    Matched for ubers pentathlon, im gmt +2, when you wanna play? I am free whenever, would prefer asap, just choose reasonable time
    byee
    byee
    I am GMT -8. I can play anytime for the next 6 hours. I am working from home today so i'll keep showdown open in the background.
    mj
    mj
    ok cool gonna hit you up in about 3 hours
    we matched for ubers pentathlon, ill be gmt +3 until Saturday, then will switch to PST, probably wont be available a ton until the weekend so would prefer to play then.
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    u on? if not when we talking tomr morning cuz i cant make it, also i was on during the time u asked under an alt, u should be using /whois
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    im on rn under EternalSnowman, in Tournaments chat
    byee
    byee
    just got on, can be on for the rest of the night.
    worlds longest oras ou gmt-3, when can u play? im free sunday and nights of week
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…