Smogon Forums

Will of Fire
Will of Fire
Going now let me know for tomorrow(grats for France it really played well)
Rokhan
Rokhan
Ah sorry, I had forgotten :x Thanks dude ! France is amazing ! We'll play tomorrow around 6pm ?
Will of Fire
Will of Fire
All good
Will of Fire
Will of Fire
I'm online now, what about you?
Will of Fire
Will of Fire
Can't wait any longer, you skipped our scheduling twice.
Rokhan
Rokhan
Really sorry guy but I have problems irl atm and I don’t have head to play. Can you play this weekend ? Otherwise take the win
Will of Fire
Will of Fire
I wanted to play early because I won't be home in the weekend and I'm not able to play with my mobile.
Always sucks when it comes to activity win especially in this kind of tours.
Gl with whatever you're going through.
Rokhan
Rokhan
Thank you
Rokhan
Rokhan
Hey ! The deadline is Sunday 22th so we will have time to play next week. Tell me an hour to play
Will of Fire
Will of Fire
My time is super restricted right now because I'm preparing for an exam with a few other personal stuff to do.
I rather confirm the win I claimed before. Sorry for the inconvenience but it would not be fair for me either after what happened.
Rokhan
Rokhan
Jordy gave us 2 extra days after deadline to play
Will of Fire
Will of Fire
I'll see if I can complete my stuff in time then but I can't promise anything.
Jordy
Jordy
You have 2 days left
Will of Fire
Will of Fire
One question, my claim did not count and our game would still be a coinflip in case we don't play?
Jordy
Jordy
Look at your inbox
Jordy
Jordy
Anyways, Rokhan has made more serious attempts to schedule, which leads me to believe that he deserves the act win.
Will of Fire
Will of Fire
I'm not going to complain if you give him the activity but he is the one who missed 2 scheduling and we both had our messy stuff I guess.
I just prefered you let me know way before my claim did not count when he said that I could take the win.
Jordy
Jordy
Sorry, that's my bad I thought Rokhan would have made you aware of this.
Will of Fire
Will of Fire
I'll try to play this evening as soon as I'm back home
Jordy
Jordy
alright, last chance though. please tell me if rokhan doesn't show up, because I'll coinflip the game then, unless you can get something done.