Chrisloud1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• pupl. gmt+1, can play every nights 10pm my time and friday during all the day. lets play asap its pupl lol
    hi im ur ru open r3 team. I can play tuesday, wednesday, thursday anytime, but only saturday and sunday nights. Im gmt -5. HMU with a time.
    Maskun
    Maskun
    broo i just came back from work :c im on showdown rn
    Maskun
    Maskun
    bro u also must be gmt -3 cuz it's 8:26 rn over here
    Maskun
    Maskun
    but i can try for tomorrow, but i found out i have a graduation to attend but i think i'll be home before then
    wanna play 4pm Thursday?
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Hey, gmt - 4, I'm willing to play at 4pm Thursday
    Chrisloud1
    Chrisloud1
    Gmt-4 here, I'm also willing to play 4pm Thursday the RU round robin
    Plans
    Plans
    missed scheduled time. calling act
    We play for uu open r2. Im available p much any time my net allows me to be, so id like to get it done asap to have multiple chances. How about wednesday my evening gmt +2?
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    I didnt miss the time i didnt see you
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    Ill be on for two more hours else well have to reschedule for this same time on another day(time at the moment of this vm)
    Chrisloud1
    Chrisloud1
    I didn't saw you either, were you on your main? I can also play now if you want, I'm on main
    ZU Seasonal, Timezone is PST, Fairly open to suggestions.
    Kongee
    Kongee
    About 6-7 PM your time Monday, Tuesday and Thursday or Midnight - 3AM your time Any other day
    Kongee
    Kongee
    And I'm only on PS, not smogtours.
    Kongee
    Kongee
    Are you willing to do our ZU battle at 4 PM your time Thursday too?
    ZU Seasonal. GMT-7. Available whenever. If you wanna catch me online, I'm usually under Ke'ahi or LoD Ke'ahi.
    hey, we're paired for the zu team tour. i'm gmt-4 and should be free this week. lemme know what works for you
    Chrisloud1
    Chrisloud1
    Same timezone, I see you online quite a bit so it shouldn't be a problem, I'm also gmt-4 Friday maybe?
    5gen
    5gen
    sounds good. hmu friday when you see me on
    I am a Charizard and I have a 10,000 good sets. If you don't repost this comment on 10 different pages I will come back to PU and 6-0 every team because they can't prep for all my sets at once.
    I am a ferroseed i have a spiky body and i abuse spikes, if you dont repost this comment on 10 different pages ill find you in ur ladder games and set up on your carracostas
    Hello! We play for Lower Tier Stadium round four. My timezone is GMT+3. I am able to play Friday and this weekend. When do you want to play? Make a suggestion!
    hey when play BF oras ou, im gmt +2
    Chrisloud1
    Chrisloud1
    Hi I'm -4, I can play tomorrow from 1-8pm my time and weekdays 4-8pm my time, can yoy play in some of those hours? If not I can adjust my schedule a bit
    Exiline
    Exiline
    hey what about tuesday 4:00pm your time ?
    Chrisloud1
    Chrisloud1
    Seems ok, see you Tuesday then
    zu open, -5, u said tomorrow and i can only do post like 5pm my time, but tuesday i have no classes and can do whenever
    Chrisloud1
    Chrisloud1
    I'm gmt-4, Tuesday seems better actually, 6pm my time should work?
    MZ
    MZ
    ok
    Chrisloud1
    Chrisloud1
    Hi I'm waiting, did you forgot?
    I am a yogibears, I have 10 different names rwby ruby matoi yogi o_o and other variants, I rate PU teams and hate blast ewww if you dont post this on 10 different pages I will quit for a day
    hi i am a typhlosion and i like clicking eruption. if you don't post this to 10 different people i will click specs eruption and i will 2hko all of your miltanks thank you have a nice day
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…