Abyssal Ruins
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey! i'm your GSC r2 opponent. when would you like to play (preferable not tonight because i work tomorrow)
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    GMT -4, how does friday/saturday @ 5 PM my time sound?
    Mgtcp10
    Mgtcp10
    thats EST isn't it? i'm also EST
    Mgtcp10
    Mgtcp10
    5 on saturday should work fine
    what time is that for me lol? also i go out on saturday my time
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    saturday afternoon @ 12 PM my time is 5 PM your time and 5 PM my time is 10 PM your time i believe. unless you want me to play around 8 AM my time which is 1PM your time which i'm totally fine with.
    lets play now!!
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    see the post i made on your wall, also i need some time :[
    Fakes
    yea thats why i vmd you
    okay then im gmt +1 8 pm my time works best for me
    Hey, when do you want to play for bw cup? My gmt is -5 and I'm available most times during weekend, could play during the week too depending on what works for you.
    DPP cup when? I'm gmt-3 and I can do on weekends easily
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    GMT -4 here, we can play saturday at 8 PM my time if that's cool with you.
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    is there a time you want to play today?
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    i'm free today sunday @ any time, lmk when you want to battle. i'll most likely be on PS: "keeping it icy"
    adv cup r1, im gmt -5 and ill be free tomorrow and thursday / friday
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    GMT -4, let's play thursday. how can i contact you?
    jacob
    jacob
    jacob#9724 on discord
    [+2pm]

Ready 4 some fun PU Matches? I prefer 6-9pm Mo-Fr and I'm most likely available Sunday between 3-9pm.

Just Pic a time U like fren ^^
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    I mailed you through Lady Monita. I'm free for the next 6-7 hours so it's all good.
    CantoakaChris
    CantoakaChris
    Hey bro, 6 hours are fucking annoying to schedule ;)

Last shot. Today 9pm my time (3pm yours) or we have to rock-paper-scizor. I'm not so hard into PU, so if U cant make it happen today just go and claim the win ^^.
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    Alright, I got home as fast as I could. I'm on PS rn!
    when would you like to play for LC open? I'm gmt-4 and I'm most available during the evenings and nights.
    tazz
    tazz
    I’ll be on at the time you suggested tonight, I’ll wait for about 15 mins for you to show
    tazz
    tazz
    on as tazz8
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    FUCK i was about to get on but i was at a party and i was so tired and crashed last night, sorry for being fake you can have this win!
    Paired in LC Open, when you can play? I am GMT -3 available at nighttime
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    Hey, my time zone is GMT -4 and I like playing during the evening too. How about 10 PM my time on Wednesday which correlates to 11 PM your time?
    Liemaster
    Liemaster
    Sure! But i can be a little late because of another tour, it's a problem?
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    As long as it doesn't take long like over 30 minutes, then no worries.
    What time this weekend do you want to play for BLTV Semis? GMT-4
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    Same time zone here, I think we can play on Saturday or Sunday during the evening, 9 PM or so should be fine. My laptop was fucked up, sorry for the wait.
    ORAS-Mega
    ORAS-Mega
    ah no worries. and that sounds good. lets aim for saturday 9pm. ill let you know if anything changes
    NU open when you wanna play
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    I'm going to post this here from my discord since I cba to type.
    abysmalToday at 7:57 AM
    hey i haven't used a computer since last week
    and i wanted to say that my laptop had issues and it went berserk on me
    it took me a lot of running and finding to find parts and repair things
    also i had irl busy stuff
    that's why i was out, i told cc about that i was going to be on hiatus for a week
    i knew that i was going to be out
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    i knew that i was going to be out but fsr my laptop fucked up and i had no source of connection
    i'm probably dq'd from my grand slam matches and whatnot
    sorry if i didn't give a notice before but i planned to take my laptop with me during the week hiatus
    that's all
    abysmalToday at 8:01 AM
    my blt momentum is probably fucked up
    not even sure if i'm in this week
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    I'm going to look and check if I'm still in the open, if I am then we can play this upcoming Saturday or Sunday at 9 PM like last week's time. If the open already progressed then you can carry on and ignore this post.
    when do you want to play for BLT. GMT-4
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    Same time zone, preferably during the evening after 9 PM or so. Thursday, Friday or Saturday are good dates for me.
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    I'll try for Thurs or Saturday
    Hey, I couldn't make the time today for the NU Open, but I think I can do that time tomorrow. I can also do Sunday.
    when ru open?
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    Your time zone and availability please? My zone is GMT -4 and I can play during the afternoon in the weekdays at around 12 PM or during the evening after 9 PM to 12 AM. I'm more flexible on the weekends.
    daunt vs
    I give u the win
    oi blt, gmt +8, weekends pls preferably evenings onward ty
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    GMT -4, you tryna play saturday 12 PM my time or 12 PM your time? think i'm fine with either one.
    Kreme
    Kreme
    12pm your time
    hey, we're paired for the ZU team tour. I'm usually free after ~6pm EST (I'm gmt-4) on weekdays because I work in the day and should be free all day on weekends. Lemme know what works for you
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    Time zone is also GMT -4 and times after 9 PM should are when I can play. I'm thinking we can play on Wed or Thurs at 9 PM.
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    times after 9PM are when i can play* and you can find me on PS under the name "keeping it icy" I'm usually online for the most part.
    5gen
    5gen
    Wednesday past 9pm should be good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…