Tachibana
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Smogon Ubers #7. Im in Nova Scotia, Canada (east coast ADT time zone, currently 4:25 pm). I'm available from 5-9 Wednesday, Friday, and all day Saturday and Sunday. Hopefully we can schedule something by then, if not we can talk about availability later.
    Tachibana
    Tachibana
    got home a bit early, I'll be online til the time you said you had to leave just in case. If you can't make it tonight we'll work something out
    JakeOakley91
    Sorry serious issues came up. Are we past the deadline?
    Tachibana
    Tachibana
    Unfortunately yes, the deadline was Sunday. I'm sorry to hear that, I hope everything is alright
    chitoge >>>>> tachibana
    we're opps for gsc cup r1, im gmt-3 when can you play?
    Tachibana
    Tachibana
    Oh that's fine, I thought 9 pm your time was an hour and a half ago, I guess I did the math wrong sorry! I'm actually not home now, but I can be back in like an hour and a half if that's not too late, otherwise I don't mind waiting
    Sand Castle
    Sand Castle
    we can schedule to friday, no problem for me
    Tachibana
    Tachibana
    Cool, sounds good! sorry again about the confusion, just to make sure it doesn't happen again what time is it for you?
    Hey we're opps for ost r2, I'm available from 7pm to 9pm on weekdays and all day on weekend if we schedule with anticipation, gmt-3 lmk what time suits you best
    Tachibana
    Tachibana
    Hey, unfortunately I work all week until 7 pm CST (GMT-6) which looks like it would be too late for you, but I'm also free all weekend so anything that fits your schedule this weekend is fine with me too.
    azogue
    azogue
    lets do it sat between 3-4pm my time
    Tachibana
    Tachibana
    sounds great, looking forward to it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…