Smogon Forums

SamuelBest
SamuelBest
Could work, but I'm a little busy saturday so I would like to play asap if we have to play at 1 PM
teal6
teal6
i could do earlier that day if you'd like too, just used a random number
SamuelBest
SamuelBest
Nah 1 PM is fine
SamuelBest
SamuelBest
actually nvm, I got pulled into else all of a sudden. you think you can do 5 PM?
teal6
teal6
that should be okay, typically by that point if i have plans i will be doing something. can i give a tentative yes, and let you know a little closer to the time if it will not work?
SamuelBest
SamuelBest
Okay
SamuelBest
SamuelBest
nvm 2.0, I'm a fucking idiot so unless you can play in the next 2 hours I'm not home until later tonight. I assume we can probably arrange a time for tomorrow in case there's need for it.
teal6
teal6
oh sorry man i didn't see that, yeh we can play tomorrow or whenever, pm me when you're home i'll see if i'm still up. dw about it
SamuelBest
SamuelBest
nope I just came back home. Today I'm free literally all day, just busy with another tour at 3 PM, other than that I'm 100% free.
teal6
teal6
no worries bro, i'm on now if you wanna play. i'll go log on smogtours as RED WHITE and TEAL
teal6
teal6
hey man i checked on main and smogtours, soon im gonna go out to do some errands, you around?
SamuelBest
SamuelBest
you managed to contact me like 20 minutes after I went off because I thought you had no time today, that sucks. Still, I'm gonna be on for another 4 hours from now.