Pohjis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ubers open, im gmt+2. Usually free after 8 on weekdays. From thursday onwards im going on a trip so i dont think ill be able to play
    yo, lc ssnl. cannot play sunday or thursday. prefer playing friday 1-2pm or saturday noon-3pm my time (-4), but probably can be a bit flexible. lmk
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    yo, i had a death in the family and i will have family coming out on friday. can we do saturday around noon? sorry for the last second notice :x
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    saturday should work yea. sorry to hear that, take care man
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    thanks man, should be fine
    hello! ru open r2! im gmt+2 and available from today to wednesday usually after midnight my time!!!!
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    if you could suggest tomorrow on sunday a time for next week, that would be cool
    Gumanku
    Gumanku
    im back from some travel, do we still have some time? im free for the rest of the day and tomorrow after about 20:00 your time
    Gumanku
    Gumanku
    i think youve taken the win and rightfully so, im an awful person for forgetting :[
    Hey we play for BW OU Championship, I'm GMT+10 and can usually do 12pm-2am my time.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    solid. if something comes up, just let me know and we can reschedule for next weekend. i'll catch you tomorrow if all goes well
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Hey, I know I'm a bit early, but just letting you know I'll be on PS for the next few hours if you wanted to play now, otherwise the scheduled time is still fine.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    alright, ill hop on right now
    lc seasonal, i'm -8 and free friday-sunday
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Preferably my time since 10pm your time is my...9am on Sunday and I can't really play then. Are we set for 11am GMT-8 on Saturday which is 10pm GMT+3?
    gali
    gali
    Sounds good
    gali
    gali
    i'm on smogtours as tahu
    Hey man, nul, I’m got+1 and can only really play today or Saturday, are you around?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Excellent! I will catch you on Saturday 6pm your time which is GMT+1.
    Orphic
    Orphic
    Any chance you’re free tonight at that time instead?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i rather stick to scheduled time on saturday since i can't make a promise to be able to play at today 6pm your time. however, feel free to message here around that time but do not waste your time waiting too long for me
    hi we're paired for nu open ill be available between 4pm to 5:30pm and after midnight everyday gmt+1
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    yeah we can start around 4pm gmt+1. i will let you know on the day we play if something comes up
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    yo. letting you know in advance that i will probably be late like 30mins-1 hour so i am asking if you would prefer to play on friday/saturday sunday since you have work. any other day from the weekend you would prefer to play?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i will be on time so hit me up here or on main server whenever you are ready to play
    ehi, when you want to play for ru open? gmt +2
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    we can do even two hours if you want to. just let me know if 9pm or 10pm your time works better so i will remember when to show up :D
    Denial
    Denial
    ok, i will tell you later
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    sure thing, we have plenty of time
    yo when do u wanna play for tag ur it im pst
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    pst is gmt-7 so 10 hours difference. are you able to play tomorrow on monday at 1pm your time? that would be 11pm my time. i can play pretty much between 9am-3pm your time so let me know what works with you
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    yeah that should work fine for me, see u then
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    cheers
    gmt -7, lc ssnl. can we play weds or thursday some workable time? (i work long shifts friday / sat / sunday at probably impossible hours)
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I will be online from 10am your time so 12pm your time (10pm my time in the evening) will work. Let's aim for 12pm GMT-7 on Thursday. How does that sound?
    Fiend
    Fiend
    sounds perfect
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    :)
    yo pfpr5 when. im gmt -5
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Hi there. I can't play this weekend and I am not sure yet about next Monday and Tuesday. Next Wednesday and Thursday are my best days. How does playing 2pm on Wednesday sound to you? That is 10pm my time since I am GMT+3.
    Luthier
    Luthier
    yea thats perfect. ill be back from my college orientation by then. if im a bit late its cuz theres traffic on the highway, but ill message u if anything happens :)
    yo pohjis are u quitting/taking a step away from ubers? or mons in general?

either way ill miss ur contribution to the community, and i hope i see you around and gl with whatever u choose to pursue
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    no one truly quits or takes any steps away from this game so only time will tell...
    yo when would u like to play for nupl

i am free on the weekend and most of thursday and my timezone is pst
    Tangelo
    Tangelo
    sure that will work for me, i can do even earlier if thats a bit late for u as well
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i can play between 10am-1pm your time so just hit me up here whenever you want to get it done
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i am on smogtours so message me here first or even on smogtours whenever you are ready to play
    Hey man, we're paired for the first round of world cup. what about playing this week end or in the beginning of next week (before the 6th of june would be ideal). I'm EDT (gmt-4) :)
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    we can play before june 6th. how would this sunday sound to you? i am gmt+3 so preferably my evening, for example 3pm gmt-4 (your current time). you can also suggest something that works with you :)
    Mounts
    Mounts
    sunday 3pm gmt-4 is perfect, let's have a good one :D
    Hey when do you want to play for ADV World Championship? I'm GMT -5 and available after 7pm my time M-F and anytime on weekends.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…