Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lc ssnls gmt -4 I am pretty busy this week but im able to play Friday 10am-9pm and Saturday and Sunday after 6pm.
    Dundies
    same timezone & friday should be good for me. im free most of the day so ill just hit you up on discord
    Dundies
    hey, will you be on in like 30 minutes?
    Dundies was Last seen Viewing member profile Eternally · 11 minutes ago
    hi
    etern
    etern
    hi
    Dundies
    so u cant respond to my discord pm but u can spam my wall i see how it is noob
    uu majors. gmt+2. Can play most late afternoons and evenings almost every day
    when do u wanna play for uu majors -3 can do it from 1pm til 8pm u choose the day/time
    hey, we're playing each other for nu classic playoffs. i cant play on the weekend at all, so weekdays after 8pm are the time i can, except today. what time suits you?
    yo buddy, would you be interested in playing this wednesday at around 8PM Eastern? i get home usually around 7 so could be before then just wanna hedge in case i gotta stay late at work
    Dundies
    i get off at 9:30 on wednesday but id be willing to play after since my shift isnt too long
    teal6
    teal6
    oh that'd be perfect
    Dundies
    dope, see you then my man
    how about on sunday at like 2 pm my time. gmt -3
    Dundies
    sundays usually are bad for me. could you do saturday by chance? same time should work
    Luigi
    Luigi
    ok
    Hey I am your LC seasonal opponent, I am GMT -7 in the PST time zone. I can play Wednesday at night but I'm also available for most of the day on Thurs, Sat, and Sun. What times would you prefer?
    Dundies
    or any earlier than 7:30 your time really. i messed up timezones and id rather not stay up until that time.
    Pamplona
    Pamplona
    I have been offline all day until now, but I'm on if you want to play 40min earlier
    Pamplona
    Pamplona
    If you need to schedule for fri-sun that's fine, just let me know a time and we'll see if it works.
    When would you like to play for dpp nu cup? I'm GMT +2. I'm on vacation and i don't have a good wifi, so I'd be grateful if u don't put timer in the battles
    Dundies
    wanna play in like 15 min
    Chokepic
    Chokepic
    I can play in 1 hours and 30 min if u want to
    Dundies
    ok that works
    Hi, we play for PUPL. We talked about this on discord. I am GMT -8 and available generally any evening Thursday through Sunday. I have work 7:30 to 4, but if we really must I can play during a lunch break Thursday or Friday. I need time to get a team ready so I can't play today or tomorrow.
    tko
    tko
    GMT -7*
    Dundies
    ok saturday night
    hey lc seasonal, im gmt +1 and my work schedule is from 9 to 13 and from 16 to 19, i can in weekends only if really needed but id prefer to play during the week
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…