SanJl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sanjl we need to battle for NU Majors... hopefully we can get it done soon?
    SanJl
    SanJl
    i'll be on this evening on nu room
    Ronman5
    Ronman5
    I got work in two ish hours ._.

anychance of thursday
    Hello nu majors slowbro pool, I'm GMT +8 available most afternoons and more flexible on weekends excluding this one
    SanJl
    SanJl
    hi can you play monday in the afternoon? gmt+1 there
    xapx
    xapx
    I can play your afternoon from 12pm to 4pm
    xapx
    xapx
    Hi can you play this Monday?
    When can you play for NU majors? I'm in CET UTC +1:00. I'm avaible for the rest of today, during the weekend and on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evening.
    We play for BW cup; when are you free? My best times are Thursday after 6 GMT-5 and any weekend time; I'm guessing we'll be playing weekend since you're European. I'd prefer not to play this weekend if possible.
    SanJl
    SanJl
    Hey, I'd like we play BW cup today or tomorrow, maybe at ST hour or before, is it possible ? Lmk if you prefer other schedules
    Stratos
    I can definitely play tomorrow at ST hour. See you then.
    Stratos
    Um, are you coming? I'm on both main and tours
    Hello so for NU Majors, I'm on Thursday and Friday this week, and on late night in the weekend. Im probally easily able to catch you as im on different times of the day on my side (I am EST time)
    When do you wanna play for nu majors? I'm gmt +1 and can play either today or on the weekend
    Chokepic
    Chokepic
    k, see you then
    Chokepic
    Chokepic
    I'm on as Chokepic
    Chokepic
    Chokepic
    Since you didn't come, let's just re-schedule, I have a match in 30 min. I can do it any weekday from 6:30 to 10:30 my time and maybe on the weekend at night too, just choose whatever works better for you.
    ru ssnl, -3, p free. lmk when you can play
    SanJl
    SanJl
    hey, i'm free thursday the whole day
    Yay
    Yay
    yeah its good
    Yay
    Yay
    ill be hanging around on PS as gustavoyay for a few hours, just hmu there or on discord
    Hey when are we playing for OST?
    SanJl
    SanJl
    hey sorry i was kinda busy, mmh I can play sunday if you want i'm not available this w-e; if you canno let's do this tomorrow at 9pm my time
    Yo, we play for RBY championship. I'm GMT-6 and can usually manage anytime after 10 AM except around 5 PM on the weekdays. Let me know what works
    SanJl
    SanJl
    I'll can play only sunday unfort, at the time you said, it's fine for me
    TPP
    TPP
    I'll see you Sunday
    TPP
    TPP
    I'll see you in 1 hour if today still works for you.
    hey we play for the adv seasonal. i'm gmt +1 and usually available during my evenings. when could you play?
    SanJl
    SanJl
    tomorrow ? i'm gmt+1 too
    Hello, UU Gods Among Us Tour, I believe that we have the same time zone, CET. I would prefer to play fri/weekends, when are you avaiable?
    Sabbio
    Sabbio
    Is it ok for you to play on Sunday? When could you play?
    SanJl
    SanJl
    take the win, a bit busy and kinda lack of motivation atmn gl in rest dude
    Sabbio
    Sabbio
    alright man, I hope you manage to sort everything out
    UU knock down tour, GMT +5:30 here. Let's play on Wednesday around 1 pm EST ? Lmk
    Harpp
    Harpp
    ooh right, well it is soon going to be 1 pm est and i am online, just so you know, my bad
    Harpp
    Harpp
    okay this is almost one hour past 1 pm est now, i am going offline as it is past 12 am for me. if 1 pm est doesnt work for you tell me some other time please
    SanJl
    SanJl
    I'll can only saturday, around 9pm my time (gmt+1)
    oops, kind of left this a bit late, we play for uu majors, gmt+10, i can play pretty much any day up until the deadline as long as it's not 11pm-7am my time, when is good for you?
    hey when can you play for rblt playoffs
    Micaiah
    Micaiah
    ya tmrw evening +2 should be good
    Micaiah
    Micaiah
    can play now if you want
    Micaiah
    Micaiah
    hey i'll available all of today (next 8/9 hours), shoot me a vm here if u can play. if u can't i'll be available tomorrow evening gmt+2 (8-11 pm)
    i'm replacing foxy for uu majors, gmt +2. i can p much play any evening beginning tomorrow + all day on the weekend
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…