HANTSUKI
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• gmt-7, we play for bw ou global when u available
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    gmt-3 nights on weekdays or sunday from 2pm onwards
    yo, when would you like to play for lc open? gmt-4, would prefer to play between 2-6 thursday and beyond, let me know when works best for you.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm not available during the afternoons on weekdays anymore. I can play during the evening any day except for today and Saturday
    kumiko
    kumiko
    Friday then? About what time will you be free. dont really have much going on then so should be fine, just let me know when
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    if traffic doesn't fuck me up, I'll prolly be available from your 7pm onwards
    Uu open. Im gmt+2 free on weekdays 6-9pm and pretty free on the weekend unless something comes up.lmk what works for you
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    how about friday at your 8pm?
    snøfall
    snøfall
    Sounds good cya friday
    snøfall
    snøfall
    im on hit me up when your rdy
    NUL, est, sometime weekend ok?
    MZ
    MZ
    I don’t know if I’ll be around then, probably not which is why I wanted to be safe and try to set up a different time
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I can play tomorrow night then
    MZ
    MZ
    ill be on main for a while
    hey, we have to play for NUL r6, would be good if we could play on thursday since i'll be fairly busy at the end of the week, lmk what times you're free (gmt+10 btw)
    you gave an AW/coinflip to ilesaural for battle factory r1 but we actually just played (does not looks like he was aware of r2 either). is there a way for me to pass or is it too late anyway ?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    well, if he's okay with that then fine
    Teclis
    Teclis
    ilesaural
    ilesaural
    He won so take the win, just tell them you're hes new opponent and cancel our schedule
    Would it be possible to get a small extension for the Best Factourney? I've talked to my opponent and we think the best time for us is about 5 hours after the deadline.
    When are you available to play for best factourney? I'm GMT-4.
    I'm going to be out of town starting Thursday so we'd need to do it within the next few days.
    lavos tour when? i'm gmt +2
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    which tour is that but I'm available Sunday after 2pm GMT-3 anyway
    Heroic Troller
    Heroic Troller
    i can play from 11pm my time, the tour is named all skill something bo3 rby gsc adv
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm on smogtours as satan saves xmas
    Hey, we're playing best frens tour r3! I'm GTM +2 and am free all day till Monday, then Tuesday-Friday from 5:30-10:30PM and free all day again during weekend. Lemme know a day/time that works for you
    Hey, we need to play for ROAPL. I prefer to play on Saturday / Sunday. My timezone is GMT+4.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I can't play on Saturday, but I'll be available on Sunday after 2pm GMT-3
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    Perfect, I'll see you then.
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    Hey dude we scheduled for around 20 min ago but I haven't seen you on. I'm on stours right now, and I can stick around for maybe 1.5 hrs more.
    Your partner is Harpp. Discuss which tier you would like to have as your team's tier and name and all of that with him.
    Hi we have to play for RBY CUp R4. I am currently GMT+7 and am available some time between 10am - 10/11pm to play in the next 2 days. Would prefer playing either early morning, during the noon hours or in the evening which means id preferably not want to play from like 10am-12am and 3pm-6pm. Does any of that work for you? My availability on friday/weekend is as of now still unclear.
    RoAPL when? GMT +2 here free tomorrow whenever or sunday, maybe Thursday but cant tell rn
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm GMT-3 and available after like my 8pm except for Friday and Sunday when I can play during my afternoon
    Luckstard.
    Luckstard.
    Sunday 9pm my time is ok?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    yeah
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…