Mikaav
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, mono generation tour, GMT+1, I'm free evenings days from Tuesday onwards and some daytimes, when's good for you?
    Mikaav
    Mikaav
    Works I'll be on
    DoW
    DoW
    Hi, something's just come up for this evening, and I won't be able to make it. Would it be possible to play earlier (say, 4pm my time) or another day such as tomorrow? Sorry for the late notice.
    Mikaav
    Mikaav
    4pm ur time is fine
    NUL. Best time for me is after 9pm gmt
    DKM
    DKM
    On as DargonKnightmaster
    DKM
    DKM
    Hey, do we need to finish this series? You never said anything after the DC and timeout
    Mikaav
    Mikaav
    Sry i had some Internet issues, and then had a really busy weekend so take the win
    Matched for Round 1 of the ubers ssnl. Let me know what times you can play, cheers.
    Mikaav
    Mikaav
    damn really sorry forgot about this. Friday 7pm gmt works
    Mikaav
    Mikaav
    hey ik this is early but I'll idle on main as Mikaav just pm me whenever u get on
    Zaettsu
    Zaettsu
    That's cool and all. But you're not in the list in Ubers, OU or even the lobby room on main? I'm there anyway. Just challenge whenever bud.
    Hey buddy! We play for BSPL week 3, I'm GMT- 4 and we could we play on Saturday (afternoon till midnight) and on Sunday (I'm available the whole day).
    Yo we play for blt. I'm gmt +1 and can play friday 3-4pm or 8-9pm my time and probs free either saturday 5pm-9pm or sunday noon-7pm but need to check on weekend
    Simbo
    Simbo
    I can do sunday 4pm if thats better
    Mikaav
    Mikaav
    aight lets do sunday then, btw have a meme team ready if our game doesnt affect the outcome n.n
    Simbo
    Simbo
    Lol I will
    BSPL. GMT -8, preferring weekends. Can make weekdays work though, let me know when's your best time.
    Mikaav
    Mikaav
    gmt +5.5 can u play at ur morning any day?
    Lotus
    Lotus
    Morning won't work because pretty much all of my mornings are occupied. Afternoon schedules are a little volatile too so if anything we can try talking in Discord. DMDW#8155 and I am in Battle Spot server.
    Hey when play lc open I am gmt -5 and would like to play on the weekend
    Mikaav
    Mikaav
    are u free anytime after 11pm saturday?
    vooper
    vooper
    Yea I can do 11pm my time saturday
    Mikaav
    Mikaav
    aight cool
    Hi! We’re paired up for LC Open. My timezone is GMT-3. I can play from around 7PM to 2AM everyday. Let me know what works for you.
    Yo I'll be gone from Tuesday so wanted to know if we could play on Monday for BLT? Like we start building n shit today, could that work?
    Mikaav
    Mikaav
    after that anytime
    Fille
    Fille
    that's 4.30pm my time. Sounds good, probably like 30 mins after that I should be home, I'll just tell my friends I need to do some shit at home before we rolling down to Bulgaria. Packing n shit u know. Thanks for being so bro about this :]
    Mikaav
    Mikaav
    np bro lets have a good one
    We're paired up for the RU open round 1. I'm free on most days around 6pm-11pm gmt +1. I may be quite hard to schedule with on this Saturday and this Wednesday but outside of that I should be easy to schedule with
    Mikaav
    Mikaav
    8pm gmt+1 tuesday scheduled on ps
    Hi,when do you want to play for NUL? I can play friday on the night and saturday on the afternoon(GMT+2)
    Mikaav
    Mikaav
    lets do friday night
    Hi when for 1v1TPL? I'm US-Central time zone. Add me on Discord for easier contact: EB0LA#0779
    Mikaav
    Mikaav
    can u accept request, its been a while I added u
    EB0LA
    Scheduled with Mikaav through Discord for tomorrow @ about this time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…