Pohjis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ubers ssnl, when are you up to play I’m at gmt +1
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Deleted my previous response since I am also fine playing at 6pm GMT+1 but I can do 7pm your time if needed. Are you fine playing then on Friday?
    Zenithial
    Zenithial
    sounds good, see you on Friday at 6pm gmt +1 then
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    :)
    bw r2, when play, i see you're nordic so probably next weekend would be best (im not available to play until 7 pm est on weekdays)
    EricSaysHi
    EricSaysHi
    Cant it just work for sunday afternoon if you play your other game on saturday (which you say in your above post)?
    EricSaysHi
    EricSaysHi
    And like its not either of our faults that the majority of my availability is when you’re sleeping lol. I’m currently in school and so im unable to play during the day. And considering you’re unable to play during the NA day on sunday with smogtours i think an extension is extremely viable if you cannot play sunday during the desired time. (Just an addition: im actually gmt -6, i just schedule in est as most people
    EricSaysHi
    EricSaysHi
    Have an easier time figuring that one out, so if you’re gmt +3 (which is what im assuming) it’s 9 hour difference which makes it extremely difficult to find an acceptable time for the both of us. So if we can’t find one, i am advocating for an extension.)
    hey bro, majors r1, gmt edt & would prefer this weekend bc I have an exam thursday night; what’s your availability like?
    Indigo Plateau
    Indigo Plateau
    hey, sorry for the short notice but is it possible to push our time back by an hour? I have to pick someone up from the airport last minute, and I won’t be back until 6 pm my time
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i will be able to play in an hour which is 6pm gmt-4
    Indigo Plateau
    Indigo Plateau
    perfect, will be on then
    Hey when do you wanna play for NU Ghosting tour?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    you can treat me how you want, kushalos was the captain and not me so do not try to pull some bs on me!
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    regardless, we should be able to do around stour time either today or tomorrow so feel free to let us know what works better for you team.
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    Alright will do
    hey we have to play for the gen9 washed-up cup tour cup, im gmt +25.5, i'm probably going to jail saturday for violating my parole so I'd prefer if we could play before then
    Hi, we need to play for LC Seasonal, any preferred day? I'm GMT+2
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Ok. Feel free to message me here tomorrow on Friday between that time gap whenever you are ready to play.
    Elmir
    Elmir
    Hi I'll be on now for some time, if you can play let me know :)
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I will be on main server.
    zu ssnl gmt-3 prefer weekdays, free from 7pm-midnight my time, when you free?
    czim
    czim
    Usually i get home from work around 6pm, but its not guaranteed, we can try weekends but ill only know when im free closer to it
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    yeah weekend is way better. feel free to let me know when you know your schedule better, we have time
    czim
    czim
    can you play rn?
    Yo, we're in the same pool for UU Majors. I'm gmt -5 and am available all day on Monday or Sunday. When can you play?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I can play on Sunday 12pm GMT-5 (noon). How would that sound to you?
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    That sounds good. See you then.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    :)
    Hi when play for uu majors im-5 time evenings works or sometime sat I can morning
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Great. I will catch you on Saturday!
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i will be on main server ready to play
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    well, i will be on the next 3 hours and tomorrow on sunday but already letting you know i won't be able to play next weekend
    Yo, we're paired for DPP Global semis, both sets.
    I'm gmt +2, when can you play?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I would prefer getting this done before the weekend or on Friday. How would Thursday 9pm sound to you? You can also suggest if there is a time or a day you would prefer.
    Honor
    Honor
    Can we play this on Wednesday? 9 pm yours is fine even that day. I'm happy to face you as well man
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Wednesday works more than well for me. Unless something comes up, I will catch you on Wednesday 9pm GMT+3.
    nu league, im -4 best if we can find a time on Sunday 2 play
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    What is the earliest you are willing to do on Sunday? Otherwise I am fine playing at around 5pm on either day you mentioned.
    KW
    KW
    Aight lets plan on 5 Sat, then
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Very nice. I will catch you then.
    Yo, NU open, im GMT+2. I can play every day but wednesday in the evening (8-11).
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Hi there. I am an hour ahead of you. How would Saturday evening 9pm your time sound to you?
    Count Riario
    Count Riario
    Yeh, works perfectly, let's do that.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Thank you. I will catch you then! :)
    yo we're paired for ubers open r5, im gmt-6. Im available after 5 pm on friday, after 6 pm saturday, and after 4 pm sunday. The 3 days after that im avail almost all day
    wisdom dog
    wisdom dog
    Ah sorry, I didnt realize my availability would be so bad for you. But ye, 1pm monday works for me if it works for you
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    It sure does. I will catch you on Monday 1pm GMT-6 (3pm GMT-4, 10pm GMT+3). :)
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I will be on main server ready to play!
    Hi ! We have to play for the Multi League Tour ! I'm GMT+2 and available all day the week-end & my evenings during the week.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Hi there. I am an hour ahead so that is great. How would Wednesday/Thursday/Friday 9pm your time sound to you?
    Teclis
    Teclis
    It should be ok ! What about Thursday then ?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Thursday would be perfect. I will be on Thursday 9pm your time to duel you. :)
    Hello, we play for r5 lc open. I'm gmt +2 when do you want to play ?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    alright.i will catch you then on tuesday
    Toadow
    Toadow
    Hello, hello, if you want to play before, I am here all this day, tomorrow too but with my parents, they could change my timetable in one time but I am here the night if that happened
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    most likely gonna be tuesday but i will let you know here if i can play today
    We play for lc open. -7 and I can play pretty much any time this week except tuesday and Saturday when I can't play at all.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I want to keep Sunday as a back-up but we can shoot for the same time on Friday. You are cool with it?
    Nineage
    Nineage
    Yeah, thanks
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i am ahead of time but i am letting you know in advance that i will be on main server ready to play whenever you are ready. just message me here or on main server and i will hop on
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…