Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, you wanna play when for gsc ssnl ? gmt+1 here
    alive
    hi, gmt -6 and can play most day after 12 noon my time, im pretty busy this weekend would tuesday or wednesday be okay?
    SanJl
    SanJl
    I think it could be yeah
    Hey, when play for stour tour, im gmt+2
    alive
    hi, im gmt-6 and can play most days after 12 noon my time, if you cant play then i could be able to play in the morning around 5 AM my time.
    yovan33321
    yovan33321
    Maybe sunday 2pm your time?
    alive
    That should work, ill see you then
    yo, we play last chance lc. im gmt -5, free all day today but my schedule gets way tighter the rest of this week. you free to play asap?
    alive
    I can play tonight, im also gmt -5. I dont get home until later this afternoon so would something like 7pm work for you?
    jake
    jake
    sure sounds good
    alive
    hey, ill be on for a while, in about 15 mins im going start doing some work and ill check back regularly. just lmk when you're ready
    hey do you wanna play today for lc seasonal?
    alive
    alright, i have a lot of time available later in the week so just let me know generally what works for you. Also, I meant that I can play anytime after noon for the rest of the week, noons just when i get home.
    Dundies
    hey idk if youre free now but i have some time to play
    alive
    sure ill be on in a few minutes
    lc last chance when? im -4 cant play mon-wed
    HT
    HT
    sorry i completely forgot. do you have time this afternoon?
    alive
    I can play tonight around 8 your time if that works, otherwise I have most of sat and sunday free.
    HT
    HT
    Actually take the win sorry about this
    1v1 ssnl when
    alive
    I guess we weren't on the same page regarding the time of the match, I have a lot of availability this weekend and can try to accommodate you, just let me know when works best, just keep in mind im in central USA time.
    lancert
    lancert
    I was going to send you a message on ps lul
    The Official Glyx
    a lot of 1v1 players are the kind more inclined to just play when they see each other, rather than scheduling specific times (or sometimes a combination of both where people are ready to play ± 2 or so hours from the scheduled time). Odds are if you just leave a ps tab open, you'll both end up online at the same time, at some point.
    gmt-7 lc ssnl when?
    alive
    no worries, i can play now if you're available
    alive
    ill also be on around 7 tomorrow playing some other tournament matches and can play then or on sunday, im in no rush
    dcae
    dcae
    now is good, ill be on main for a while
    heyhey gmt+2, when do you wanna play for the uu tour, im quite free at nights/weekend so hit me up
    xJoelituh
    I may leave soon, since im a bit tired, we could play tomorrow like at 7pm my time or let me know when you can
    alive
    Yeah tomorrow at 7 works for me
    alive
    Hey im online just pm me when you're ready, though i have to play another match in 2 hours.
    eyyy we fighting for 1v1 ssnl r2
    GMT-5, blah blah blah
    I’m usually in the 1v1 room as Theheheheh
    alive
    great same timezone, ill see you in the 1v1 room
    Hey there! We are facing each other for LC Fall Seasonal II. When shall we make this happen?
    My time zone is GMT +3
    alive
    Oh, im gmt -5 it seems like we're pretty far apart. It will be late for you by the time i get home today (midnight your time) but i think we could do this tomorrow. I get home around 8 PM your time tomorrow but I can also get up early 1-2 PM your time, im only busy in between those times. just let me know what works for you.
    Suerte
    Suerte
    1-2 PM seems better for me.
    alive
    great ill see you tomorrow around then
    Oras GC when ?
    I'm GMT+2
    Tell me when u r avaible to play bro
    alive
    GMT -5, Im busy until noon my time every day except sundays, 7pm your time, also all of mondays im busy. If you can't play that late I am usually up for a few hours before i have to go out, so i could play around 11:30 am - noon your time. Ill be around for smog tours saturday and sunday so if you want to play after those that would work for me, otherwise, tuesday after i get home would be best.
    StepC
    StepC
    i will join at st so you can try to find me on for that period
    otherwise we stay in agreement for tuesday at 7 pm my time.
    sounds good?
    alive
    yeah that works for me
    Hey, we are matched for DPP Latias. I can mostly do weekdays 9 am - 7 pm gmt+1, with weekends generally being significantly more difficult for me to arrange a game.

Let me know what time and day would work for you.
    we have to battle for DPP Latias tour, I am GMT+2, what time works for you?
    Brancus
    Brancus
    sunday 4 pm my time, 9 am your time? or around 9 pm my time, which is 2 pm your time?
    alive
    9 am my time sounds good, see you then.
    alive
    Hey man i just wanted to let you know theres something i need to handle right about 8 am tomorrow so i might be a little late, i should definitely be on by 9:15 am though.
    Dou ssnls I am gmt -4 and can play on Friday 12-9pm or Saturday 6-9pm.if those dont work I try to shift a few things around irl.
    alive
    Im GMT -5, Friday afternoon sounds great I can be on around noon and stick around.
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Online rn as Magma. Need to do hw so if you cant play rn lmk.
    alive
    sure ill be on in a minute
    Hey! ORAS Global, I'm GMT +5:30, when can you play?
    alive
    I have a lot of availability over the next week and can find some time whenever. Im GMT -5 so if you would like to play in the evening I can set aside a morning for myself.
    IPF
    IPF
    How about 9:30 pm my time on Thursday?
    alive
    That sounds good, Ill try to be on a little earlier so we'll have plenty of time to find each other.
    hi, gsc tour. when do you wanna play? i'm gmt+3 and I am available on evening not counting tuesday and or wednesday.
    alive
    Hi, im -5, I can play thursday evening your time maybe around 6-7 PM. Would that work for you?
    Amane Misa
    Amane Misa
    yeah, I think that'd work, see you then.
    Amane Misa
    Amane Misa
    online as Amane Misa
    hey we play for ru round 2. im gmt -5, going to be out of town sat-sunday so if possible can we play like thursday or friday evening?
    UltraBallz
    UltraBallz
    hey ill be on ultraballzz on main in like 10 mins. just msg me when you are good
    UltraBallz
    UltraBallz
    kk im on whenever youre good
    alive
    k, im just going to challenge because apparently i spammed the server somehow and cant send messages
    are you the guy who used to draw ppl on the little cuo forum
    alive
    maybe! I dont remember doing that exactly but i spent a lot of time of dougs server during the LC boom and i think i remember that forum.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…