GatoDelFuego
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you feel like Yoda being so old is kind of a complication in the story, like most people have to master the force within 60 years or so, but Yoda has had 900. So why is he not like 10x stronger than every other character. Dooku was almost up to his skill level and Sheev was too. I guess you can say that the dark side lets you get there faster (at a high cost) since it's the easy path. But what about
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I heard he raps in mexican.

raps?

yeah you know, like war chants. to scare people
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Boss told me when the guy was done, destory Mexico. One less country to worry about right?
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    bahahahahaha that fits so well
    In December 2013, Zimmerman began selling paintings he had made. His first painting, of an American flag, sold for $100,099.99 on eBay in late December.[80] On the auction page for the painting, Zimmerman wrote:

Everyone has been asking what I have been doing with myself. I found a creative way to express myself, my emotions, and the symbols that represent my experiences. My art work allows me to reflect, providing
    Following the Columbine High School massacre, Moore acquired a lifetime membership to the National Rifle Association (NRA). Moore said that he initially intended to become the NRA's president to dismantle the organization, but he soon dismissed the plan as too difficult.[120][121]
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Following the death of his parents, Bruce Wayne acquired a lifetime membership to the League of Shadows (LoS). Wayne said that he initially intended to supersede Ras al ghoul as the organization's president to dismantle it from within, but he soon dismissed this plan as too difficult.[20][21]
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    hahahahaha this is so good
    brightobject
    brightobject
    lolololol
    Black Panther meets Frozone
    Black Panther: I neva freeze--He gets frozen
    Okoya: Did he freeze?
    Frozone: Yep
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    this was incredible to rediscover
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    T'chedna is really good lol. This is great
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    yea especially bc when i re-read it I thought it was just an autocorrect or you didn't know the character's name and then I remembered the joke
    haha I was listening to my phone on shuffle and it was like "Some-" and I was like "oh cool it's All Star" and then it was like "people call me the space cowboy...wicky wicky cowboy wild" and I was like

man it actually got me, nice!! so this is what it feels like
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    That happens to me excEpt I don't have all star
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    ok so it's not as good of an effect for you then bro you know it can't be really All Star!
    brightobject
    brightobject
    actually it was Some-one out there has a heart that beats just for you
    That's not how stats works
    That's just false
    You're one of the greatest scientists ever, and never heard about conditional probabilites?
    not convincing Sheldon.. you should first decide on the race of the person most likely to go.. then choose the most common first and last names of that race.. the writers of this show didn't do a great job to make Sheldon look really smart.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Omg, I thought I was the only one! Glad somebody else realizes this isn't how statistics works...
    How did you carry your bass around from place to place, did you like need a truck?

or a station wagon
    Gwendoline "Gwen" Grayson, born as Susan "Sue" Tenny and also known as Royal Pain, is the main antagonist of Sky High.

She is portrayed by Mary Elizabeth Winstead, and voiced by Patrick Warburton for the armor vocal effect.
    Some hardcore punk-influenced punk jazz bands such as Zu, 16-17, Pain Killer, and Ephel Duath have been described as jazzcore.
    After casting Zack Morris, the next character sought after was Morris's nerdy friend, Samuel "Screech" Powers. Gosselaar was asked to read through the script with a number of kids, and a second audition was scheduled for finalists. It was Gosselaar himself who insisted that Dustin Diamond was right for the part as he believed Diamond was Screech in real life.
    the Titans trailer looks so bad, lmao

"Fuck Batman"
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    I don't like that raven is the epicenter, it's being framed as a "I SEE VISIONS OF DESTRUCTION, PLEASE HELP ME ROBIN!!" and we'll get some "I cut myself off from everybody bcus attachment is bad and that's what the bat man taught me.... :((( i dont love u raven girllll...fuck batman..." kind of stuff and everything, it will be a long long season building up to "trigon" on a TV show budget rather than anything that
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    made the original show watchable (which was the chemistry not the edgy characters)
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Trigon gonna be a human-sized guy lol

and Beast Boy won't transform into actual animals is my prediction
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…