"call 911 because im sober" - eli
    vooper04/06/2019
    "imm like 25"
    vooper04/06/2019
    "jk im 17 lol"
    Nuxl
    Nuxl
    yes
    ur first mafia game really was one yr ago ?
    Nuxl
    Nuxl
    we're getting close to its anniversary yeah LOL damn
    Gods among us. I was just subbed in. Looks like we are both pdt. I can play everyday this weekend at 8 pm or later.
    Nuxl
    Nuxl
    take w :)
    hey man we're paired for gods among us, I'm GMT+10 and free weekends 9am-10pm give or take and most weekday afternoons (except monday) after 4:30, but i might be able to find some other times if they don't work for you
    Qplaz
    Qplaz
    im here
    Nuxl
    Nuxl
    really sorry, how long are you going to be here? doing some cleaning rn but probably wont leave for the rest of the day
    Nuxl
    Nuxl
    ok sorryw e're good
    we have to play for ost, im gmt+1 and am free almost all weekend, just let me know what time works best for you and ill see if i can make it
    Ojama
    dude you dont understand, ive got family coming over, an spl game to play that is scheduled for 9-10 pm my time and 2 projects to finish before tomorrow morning. you cant show up at 2 am my time on the deadline and ask me to play sunday evening when ive been active everyday and you have been inactive both weeks.
    Ojama
    it doesnt matter when i can play today because it's gonna be too early for you and by the time u answer it's gonna be too late for me or i'll be busy and im not gonna sit here and wait for you to answer me
    Nuxl
    Nuxl
    if you wanna, feel free to take win then.
    hey when do you wanna play for no pex tour? im gmt+1
    Nuxl
    Nuxl
    hiya, am gmt-8. am pretty much available from 5-8 PM my time most days. on weekends, pretty much whatever time barring Sunday morning
    hey, can we play for the ou player ranking tournament? Im in GMT-8 (pacific time) and im free until 2:00 PM my time
    Nuxl
    Nuxl
    hey sry. best day for me is saturday/sunday gmt-8... pretty much all times.
    pikacu221
    pikacu221
    oh ok saturday works for me, ill be free until 2:00 or 3:00
    pikacu221
    pikacu221
    hey whats your showdown name? i was looking for you but when i searched Nuxl it showed someone else
    hi, when fight for dou seasonals? I'm GMT -5 and evenings/weekends work best for me
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    How about 6pm tonight or 11am tomorrow? (EST)
    Nuxl
    Nuxl
    unfort wasn't able to get on, but you should take W anyway since my schedule doesn't really fit + not so motivated to make it fit :/
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    rip, sorry about that :/
    Yo, we're playing for the Doubles Seasonal. I'm GMT+8 and seeing our timezone differences would prefer to play on the weekend. I can play Saturday and Sunday 11AM-3PM. Name a time y/y :D
    Hey, I got subbed in as your opponent for doubles seasonal. I'm GMT + 13 and I can't play until about 10 pm tomorrow, 5 pm the day after, which is about as early as I can get home on any day other than maybe my Thursday. Apparently we only get an extension until American Wednesday (my Thursday), when fite?
    TGMD
    TGMD
    I don't get home until 8 pm tomorrow, hope that works
    Nuxl
    Nuxl
    8 your time?
    Nuxl
    Nuxl
    if so, that probably won't work for me as i learned in class today there was a test tomorrow. so, idk what's gonna happen lol
    we're up for doubles ssnl, when can you play
    shrop
    shrop
    I'm gmt -5 (US CST)
    wanna play 11 AM my time on saturday? (8 AM your time)
    Nuxl
    Nuxl
    to be honest i might not wake up then. it's safer for me to say 12 PM my time (3 PM yours) but if that's your only option
    Nuxl
    Nuxl
    ok what time are we playing? the time i suggested or yours?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…