Iron Crusher
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1v1 ssnls gmt-4 prob need an extension as I am going on vacation to FL tomorrow and wont be back till Sunday evening. We can play on next Monday I guess since I think you are a non-american timezone.
    Iron Crusher
    Iron Crusher
    I am GMT+2, if we could play on monday that would be great, what time did you have in mind? (in GMT preferably)
    Rei
    Rei
    Uh anytime past your 7pm works for me. Just to be sure we are all the same page, monday july 8 is the day we play, just pick a time. If this double post im sorry on shaky net in the car.
    heyo. when play for ttt
    Iron Crusher
    Iron Crusher
    Yo, i can essentially do any time 8:00 GMT to 23:00 GMT on any day after wednesday, to just name a time, would 22:00 GMT friday be possible?
    Ginger Princess
    Ginger Princess
    Uh no for me I’m not free from 17:00 GMT to 3:00 GMT on the weekdays, free most of the time on the weekends. How about 15:30 Friday?
    Iron Crusher
    Iron Crusher
    15:30 GMT Friday should be fine, if there is another time more comfortable for you feel free to say so, otherwise, cya then.
    when play for ssnl
    im free almost any day after 3 pm EST, except Wednesday until after 4, saturday is pretty bad
    Iron Crusher
    Iron Crusher
    tbh, i have a lotta free time really, do you want to play like, sunday 5 PM EST.
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    should work yeah
    Hello Worthy Competitor and loyal friend,
    I was wondering if we could have our skillful duel of bringing 3 pocket monsters and choosing one pocket monster in a vicious attempt to beat the other's senseless for the one versus one premier league at 10:20-11:20 pm my time.
    I'm +5:45 GMT. (Pls no dad jokes but you're probably gonna do it)
    Let's have a match to remember.
    Iron Crusher
    Iron Crusher
    ahem, hi +5:45 GMT (+5:45 what the hell)
    We did the schedule thing, cya saturday 10:20-11:20.
    RaJ.Shoot
    RaJ.Shoot
    this has got to be the best scheduling i've ever seen
    hi i'm gmt-7 i'm good from 3:30-aroudn 5ishpm today and i'm not sure about my weekend availability, i'll let u know when i can. the weekdays should be 3pm-9pm lmk what works i'd prefer earlier in the week but yeah
    Iron Crusher
    Iron Crusher
    I presume the times you mentioned are in your timezone, either way mine is GMT +2, so that's fun, if you'd like we could battle 4 PM your time on monday, should be 1:00 AM my time then.
    Can play on an abstract Saturday eve same timezone.
    TheShadowClaw
    TheShadowClaw
    Also this would give others the impression that we are going to have a spectacular matchup as we are both considered as “good” in this 1v1 metagame. Therefore a lot of people are going to want to watch our series which is perfect for a Saturday eve. I hearby give you good luck and fun in the brainstorming process considered as “teambuilding” and may the best player win.
    Iron Crusher
    Iron Crusher
    Thank you, i look forward to do battle with you in honorable combat of the one versus one variety, may the best player end victorious.
    TheShadowClaw
    TheShadowClaw
    Can you play at 6?
    i feel like we should maybe schedule for 1v1pl
    im free almost any day after 3 pm EST, except Wednesday until after 4, and Saturday morning I need to take ACT
    Iron Crusher
    Iron Crusher
    I mean, we're both on pretty regularily, for me, something like friday would work, like would friday 20:00 GMT work for you? Should be 4 PM your time.
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    yea, it should work
    1v1 ssnl, I'm GMT +1 until saturday, GMT +2 after that, I can play pretty much everyday evening, when do you want to play?
    Iron Crusher
    Iron Crusher
    I'm GMT+1 as well, so should make it easy to schedule, if you could play sunday, let's say 20:00 that would be great.
    Aetherun
    Aetherun
    perfect, let's meet sunday then
    1v1PL Wednesday 9:30pm or Saturday evening would be most convenient for me, but you know me... I have time all week so tell me whatever you want
    Iron Crusher
    Iron Crusher
    Alrighty, lookin forward to it then.
    lost heros
    lost heros
    Hi, as UOP's manager, I've decided to help him schedule. Since, both of you are available now. Why don't you just fight now?
    Felucia
    Felucia
    Sorry you're my co-manager, I'm ranked above you. We're playing at 4am and not a minute earlier
    Heya, when can you play for 1v1pl? I probably can't Thursday or Friday, but I'm available Saturday and Sunday. My timezone is gmt-5.
    Iron Crusher
    Iron Crusher
    Then i'd rather have it saturday, i should be available for the entirity of that day from 10:00 GMT to 24:00 GMT, my timezone is GMT +1, i hope you can make it anywhere those times.
    Squirtell 1v1
    Squirtell 1v1
    Somewhere around 18:00 GMT would probably be best for me.
    Iron Crusher
    Iron Crusher
    That should be doable.
    Hi ic, we are matched for the oras cup. I’m gmt+0, I would prefer weekends but if ur busy during those times we could play on weekday nights on 8:00pm to 9:30pm but not after my time.
    Iron Crusher
    Iron Crusher
    I can do saturday 20:00 GMT, if that is a convenient time.
    WhalemanCheng
    WhalemanCheng
    Sure ill be fine then. Just remind me whenever u see me on ps :)
    WhalemanCheng
    WhalemanCheng
    hi ic im waiting for u
    omwc when fight i'd rather before final weekend bc i have a lot of stuff going on
    motogp
    motogp
    also tbf you didnt specify saturday or sunday
    Iron Crusher
    Iron Crusher
    "Anywhere between 17:00-19:00 GMT should work on sunday." I thought we were simply playing same time next week, anyhow, simple miscommunication can be problematic. let's do this in 1,5 hours from this time then, alright?
    motogp
    motogp
    "I'll be availiable on saturday/sunday around the same time" but yeah that should work fine for me nevertheless
    wcoooooooom when gmt-7
    Iron Crusher
    Iron Crusher
    I could do today, preferably anywhere between 10:00 GMT -7 to 15:00 GMT -7, if that's alright with you. If you can't do anywhere between those times, please mention when you can play.
    dom
    roughly ~14:30 sounds good
    Iron Crusher
    Iron Crusher
    alrighty, i'll be there
    Heyyyo fren! when fire? Will be out of town from tomorrow till maybe Sunday. So sometime then/Monday?
    Iron Crusher
    Iron Crusher
    16:15 to 17:15 GMT? i should be online most of that.
    Woke up to like 32 notifivations tyvm.
    Baleblaze
    Baleblaze
    I know we settled on timing today but by any chance are you free to reschedule? My internet is making me cry and losing because of it will make me cry even more.If you're busy after that then I could play but I dislike dragging games on for days if Internet goes off again (Also totally haven't spammed you on discord btw)
    Iron Crusher
    Iron Crusher
    Did you just say that you didn't spam me on discord? This week my vacation started so my times are rather flexibel, so no worries, if tomorrow this time works, or doesn't, please let me know.
    First I get haxed two games in a row to lose 1-3 instead of winning 2-0 then I get you round two :(. How is Wensday at 10:30 PM GMT-7?
    Iron Crusher
    Iron Crusher
    i believe wednesday 22:30 GMT-7 should be thursday 7:30 for me in GMT+2, please do correct me if wrong, i should be able to make it then.
    Hijasu
    Hijasu
    Yes, the time conversions look correct. Okay, see you then!
    Hijasu
    Hijasu
    Just a heads up: I'll be a few minutes late, sorry
    1v1 ssnl; GMT-5
    I'm pretty much free for any reasonable time Today through say Wednesday with a heads up
    Iron Crusher
    Iron Crusher
    If you are available at 17:00 GMT-5 (24:00 gmt +2 for me if i did that correctly) today would be great.
    akaFila
    akaFila
    I should be good for that
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…