Pohjis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ruwc, down to fight now.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    ill play you tomorrow or wednesday or someone will be subbed in to face the boss. will keep you posted
    ruwc im -8 thoughts on tmrw at 1pm my time?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    yeah, that should work. if i am not personally able to play then, our team will have a sub around that time to play you.
    ru playoffs semifinals, gmt -5, prefer early in the week. can play day one and prefer it, lmk, thx.
    Nat
    Nat
    if wednesday or tuesday ends up working lmk.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    thursday wont work but i will let you know tomorrow between wednesday and friday.
    Nat
    Nat
    ok. weds preferred obvs if both available
    when you wanna play for the double bracket ou tour? im est and free all day thursday and most of friday as well as most of next week (we have until the9th)
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    How would Thursday 2pm your time sound to you?
    Vulpix03
    That works
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    thx
    adv ssnl, gmt+8. 4pm my time on saturday?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    well looks like we have to play gsc ou too. would you prefer to play both sets on the same day or on seperate days? i can't play on sunday until your early morning on monday so i would suggest to play both on saturday and start around 8pm your time.
    wyc2333
    ok. both sets start around 8pm my time on saturday
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    solid solid
    when do you wanna play for zu ssnls , im gmt + 5 and prefer to play Friday which is when ill prolly be free [ ill ask for extension]
    Dj Breloominati♬
    Dj Breloominati♬
    Let's have some good games ma man , looking forward to getting smashed by last ssnl finalist(totally not trying to jinx it ) ;)
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    lmao ill try to give a good fight
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i will be on main server or smogtours ready to duel
    We're paired for GSC Seasonal, I'm GMT -2, and I am available usually around 14:00-17:00 or 18:00-19:00 (Wednesday | Thursday), or 14:00-22:00 (Friday | Saturday)
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Hi there. My timezone is GMT+2 so I am four hours ahead of you. How would Friday 5pm your time sound to you?
    Century Express
    Century Express
    perfect, Friday should be fine for me
    We got matched up for ZU ssnl. I am GMT-5, I am available on weekdays from 7pm to 10pm. I can do pretty much any time Sunday.I would prefer to not do until after Wednesday if possible.
    Yo, we play for RBY seasonal. I'm GMT-6 and I'm busy today, tomorrow, Tuesday and Thursday with exams, but Wednesday, Friday and the weekend should be good with me. Wednesday and Friday I'm available around 10 AM-12 PM and after 3 PM-4:45 PM, and after 5:15 or 5:30 PM. Saturday and Sunday I can be flexible, but anytime after I wake up (could be 10 or 11 AM or earlier) should be good with me.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    how would saturday 2pm your time sound to you? that would be 10pm my time.
    TPP
    TPP
    That works for me. See you then!
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    beautiful
    dpp tour when do you want to play? im est and can play after 7pm during weekdays and after 1pm during weekends.
    Robert
    Robert
    sorry for late response i can play on 17/18th at anytime. which time do you prefer?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    No problem. Saturday 17th around 2pm your time. Would you be fine with it?
    Robert
    Robert
    sure
    Hey when do you want to play for LC Ssnl, I'm GMT+11 and usually from like 12pm-2am my time is good.
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Sure, 4pm Thursday your time works.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Excellent. If something comes up, I will let you know. But at the moment I will catch you on Thursday (your Friday night).
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I am 25 minutes ahead of time but I will be on main server under Pohjis ready to play whenever you can.
    Will have to play ZU ssnl on Sunday, am busy the rest of the week. GMT-4, available most of the day, prefer evening
    Xayah
    Xayah
    Sounds good to me, if you're sure about playing at 1 am that is.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    It will be midnight 12am due to moving an hour back on Sunday (americans move a wee later) but it won't be an issue. I will be able to play 5pm your time on Sunday.
    Xayah
    Xayah
    Alright cool, I will be there then!
    when can you play for No Levi's? im gmt +1 can play rest of today or tuesday all day
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    messaging you on showdown rn
    when do we throw down for a series without geopass my dude
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Tuesday 7pm your time will work. I will see you then. However, if you want to play tonight I will be able to do so for the next hours.
    Reje
    Reje
    does that include right now
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    It sure did not. I will catch you on Tuesday.
    when do you wanna play for nul? est
    Blast
    Blast
    that should be ok
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Excellent. I will be able to play from 1-6pm so feel free to let me know when you are able to play between then on Tuesday and I will battle you.
    Blast
    Blast
    hey i'll be on ps for a while if you wanna play
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…