Savouras
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi when can u play for SS ou tour im gmt-4
    Savouras
    Savouras
    Ill be online for abit longer, if the server is up and you are also able to join today we play otherwise since we were unlucky schedulin on the update we play one of the next days
    luisotte
    luisotte
    I will be free today and tomorrow, I will not even Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
    Savouras
    Savouras
    Aight worst case we play tomorrow, i think smogtour is still up dependin on your location so if you want give it a try to join there
    when do you wanna play for ss ou i’m +0 and would prefer weekend or monday where i’m pretty available
    Savouras
    Savouras
    saturday about 2pm would work for me or maybe monday 2pm again
    autumn
    autumn
    2 tomorrow sounds good
    autumn
    autumn
    i’m around now on main and if today doesn’t work i can do 2:30 monday
    Hi, whens a good time to play for RoAST (RBY/ADV/ORAS)? I'm GMT-4, mornings & afternoons this weekend are best for me.
    oras tour
    when can you play?
    gmt -3
    Savouras
    Savouras
    Sir I have been online all day lookin to play ya for the past days including today and you werent online, are we going to play anytime?
    Lfrs
    Lfrs
    i'm online now, we can play
    Savouras
    Savouras
    Its very late for me, if you are online by tomorrow around 12am my time we can play then.
    Hi, OU seasonal. I’m +1 and free wednesday and thursday nights.
    Simia
    Simia
    the time we said was 9pm my time, which is in 20 minutes. idk what you are saying.
    Simia
    Simia
    You actually missed the scheduled time, I can make it today either now or in a few hours. Otherwise it would be next week after Wednesday but I prefer not. Can get activity too.
    Savouras
    Savouras
    Take the act
    adv champs. I'm gmt -5 and free weekdays afternoons and saturday morning and sunday evening. Coulb possibly do weekday mornings as well
    Savouras
    Savouras
    Im GMT+3 we can play saturday ill be online till 2pm est on smogtours server
    Hi, oras ou tour im gmt +5: 30 kind of busy will let u know about my availability soon
    w_r
    w_r
    Are u free Thursday 7pm-10pm my time
    Savouras
    Savouras
    That will not work for me unfortunately, could we talk about friday as i have my dayoff and ill be able to play anytime?
    w_r
    w_r
    Fridays good for me I will be free after 7pm my time usually but I can't confirm that now will let u know soon
    Hey !! It is for ORAS OU Global :). I am GMT+2, how about you ?
    Mirbro
    Mirbro
    Hey ! Did you connect ?
    Savouras
    Savouras
    Yup i was on the smogtour server but didnt see you there
    Savouras
    Savouras
    Tell me a good time for you that you will be able to join and we can also exchange discords if you like so we can eventually play, mine is Savouras#0922 it might help especially if we are busy and cant join for long
    ORAS OU Global Championship Round 1. I'm GMT+2 and I can play from 10am to 11pm. Tell me when when you wanna play.
    Savouras
    Savouras
    I love how I didn't mention the day I wanted.. anyway I meant 10pm so 9pm for ya this Saturday, ru down for Saturday or want maybe another one?
    peplu
    peplu
    You shouldn't love that. Anyway... Okay, so this saturday at 10pm gmt+3.
    Savouras
    Savouras
    Awesome!
    hello, we're matched for ORAS global championship. I can weekdays 7-11 pm CDT.
    potatobagel
    potatobagel
    potatobagel
    actually do you mind pushing it back one hour to 3pm CDT? (4pm EST) I have a lunch thing I have to go to and idk how long it'll take
    Savouras
    Savouras
    Send me a message on the server when you join, the name is Savouras.. Im not sure if ill be able to do that but if it doesnt work we can try another day
    rby cup gmt-4, when do you wanna play ?
    soulgazer
    soulgazer
    that's perfect for me! seen you then :)
    Savouras
    Savouras
    Hello again, i saw that you were not online the time we said for the battle, would you like to do the battles by tomorrow (friday) 3pm est?
    soulgazer
    soulgazer
    sorry, things came up :( tomorrow same time should work, and i can also do RN
    play when for OST. I'm GMT+5.5 and pretty flexible on time.
    Savouras
    Savouras
    Hello, im GMT+2 and kinda restricted with time. Would you like to play on tuesday or thursday?
    sand1234
    sand1234
    so when can u play on tues or thur(time)?
    Savouras
    Savouras
    Emm would 7 p.m my time for Tuesday work for you too? I think you are 3 and a half hours by me so that would be 10:30 p.m for you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…