Velcroc
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, i'm reaching out for the NDNU tour, when do you want to do it? i'm gmt -6 but on break so free all the time
    Velcroc
    Velcroc
    I'm GMT+11. I should be free for most of the day. I find it easier to schedule via discord if that is fine with you
    hjj no
    hjj no
    Send me a message Hjj no#0366
    Velcroc
    Velcroc
    Added
    When are you available to play for the NDAG no legends tour? I am GMT -5.
    Velcroc
    Velcroc
    GMT+10. I'm free Saturday and Sunday
    Hi! When can you play the BDSP last chance tour? I'm GMT +2
    I can play tomorrow night at my 9 pm if you are there
    Velcroc
    Velcroc
    I'm GMT+10. Free on the weekends (hopefully)
    kingbura
    kingbura
    And You're awake rn bro? Lol
    Ok let me know when You can, have a nice night =)
    Velcroc
    Velcroc
    I think I might have went to bed shortly after
    Add me on discord: Caesaron#9222 or just message if we share servers
    Hey, when do you want to do NDRU? I'm GMT - 4
    Velcroc
    Velcroc
    Yeah sure. I'm GMT +10. Send me your discord acc or ping @Caesaron#9222 on the Nat Dex discord. You caught me lucky because I'm on my free week
    themonkeydidit
    themonkeydidit
    it's TheMonkeyDidIt#4844
    NeverUsedLeague R4,I can play friday at 9pm or sunday 9pm (gmt+1)
    Elias PSY
    Elias PSY
    Same as Smogon
    Elias PSY
    Elias PSY
    Yo,if you can't play today don't worry i will ask for extend.Just tell me when u can play between monday-wednesday.Ty
    Velcroc
    Velcroc
    Nah its fine bro. Thanks for sticking by tho. You can take the win :)
    we play for RU ssnl i'm gmt -3 able to play to 14:00 to 00:00. When could u play?
    toinha
    toinha
    Do u have discord? I think it's easier to schedule for it. If not, cld u play at like 9am -3 at sat-sun?
    toinha
    toinha
    if u have, toinha#6392
    Velcroc
    Velcroc
    send friend request. Caesaron guy
    we play for the NU seasonal, what days work for you? im down to play whenever, the earlier the sooner
    Velcroc
    Velcroc
    I'm down Sat and Sun. GMT +10
    swinubfan44
    swinubfan44
    okay im GMT-5, anytime on Sunday works for me really! unless you want to play in a couple hours if that works for u
    Velcroc
    Velcroc
    Sunday it is then
    Paired for Round1 of THE RU Open, GMT-3. could we do the 29th/30th in the evening my time?
    Velcroc
    Velcroc
    Can't make it, take the win
    Hey, when do you wanna play for Monotype seeded? I'm GMT-4
    Velcroc
    Velcroc
    GMT +10, Right now I'm only free on Sundays for possibly the whole day but I'm really not sure rn
    Velcroc
    Velcroc
    I'll inform you by Friday if I can't make it
    Hey, we're battling for UU Alpha Tour. When are you available? I'll be around most days except the 16th. CST time zone.
    Rawbi
    Rawbi
    Sounds good. Just let me know when you're ready.
    Rawbi
    Rawbi
    I'm still down to battle if you are. Probably can't play on Friday though.
    Estarossa
    Estarossa
    Rawbi, if you would like an extension until Wednesday 11:59PM GMT+0 to get this game done, feel free to ask. Otherwise, feel free to call act in the thread as your opponent has stopped replying.
    hi we're paired in UU new meta tour. im -5, can play pretty much any time during the week.
    Velcroc
    Velcroc
    Apologies for yesterday, slept earlier than I expected. I'll see if I get a chance later today.
    volx757
    volx757
    Hey, I can go on anytime today (i think today sunday is over for you though ha) or tomorrow.
    Velcroc
    Velcroc
    today works fine, provided no interrupts occur
    Hey, we got matched up for the UU Knock Down Tour, I'm Gmt-7, best days for me are usually Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Sat-Mon I'm on off and on throughout the day most times. Friday usually from mid afternoon to midnight or so. Tuesday's I'm around only in the late afternoon, same for Wednesday, then Thursdays are my most busy day so not usually around then.
    When do you want to play for oras tour? I'm gmt -4.
    Velcroc
    Velcroc
    Right. I'm usually available for much of the day but I just pop in and check for the most part. Try somewhere between 11am and 7pm.
    Try sending your showdown acc as well
    FMG
    FMG
    Alright. Want to play at 10 pm gmt -4 tonight (Saturday for me)? It would be 12 pm on sunday for you. My name is "FMG" on PS as well.
    Velcroc
    Velcroc
    I'll see if I can make it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…