Akaru Kokuyo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• cuando quieres jugar el saboutage soy gmt +1
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Hmm puedo jugar de Lunes a Jueves de 16:00 a 22:00 gmt -5 (Aunque a partir del Lunes será gmt -6). Diría mañana Domingo pero yo vuelvo hasta mis 20:00 y dudo que quieras jugar a las 2-3 de la mañana xd
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    lunes sobre las 11 esta bien
    We face for dou ssnls R7, gmt +5:30 here, usually free all day and later in the evening (Won't be free Thursday). What about you?
    we're paired for seasonals now, i work 8am-5pm (gmt -5) and am pretty busy this weekend so weekdays after work are going to be what works for me. If necessary I could figure something out with playing on a lunch break or before work but if a later time works for you that would be ideal
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Ooo thats actually perfect hehe. I can only do 17:00 to 22:00 gmt -5
    Wanna play Friday at that time? I'm also good at playing tomorrow Thursday
    miltankmilk
    How bout friday at like 19:00 -5
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Yyy das cool
    puto el que lee
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Mira hijo de la grandísima verga; o te vas mucho a la verga, o te meto una ostia de la que nos vamos a morir los dos; tú del putazo, y yo de la onda expansiva :)
    Raptor
    Raptor
    Yo también te quiero
    Lazuli
    Lazuli
    Que verga?!
    hey we play ru rd 3. im gmt -5 when works best for you? i think saturday early or sunday night seems pretty open for me
    Lazuli
    Lazuli
    Excuse him, he's the ultimate john all around the world
    Hello. I'm gmt -4 and we are paired for lc open. I'm available any time next week. Just name a time
    innovamania
    innovamania
    sorry for late reply i have my laptop and im free any time on the weekend if that works for you friday - sunday if you wanna do earlier give me an exact time and i might be able to make it
    innovamania
    innovamania
    deadline is coming up soon lemme know what times work for you
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Take the win bro
    Sup, we play for ubers, I'm gmt-6 and can play most weekends and some weekdays. I prefer playing afternoons or evenings. lmk what works for you.
    Shakaji
    Shakaji
    Actually today might not be the best day unless you can play right now. Idk when's good though, lmk what you think?
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Ohh don't worry, I can perfectly do every day! I am able now, got a bit late since food came late as well ):
    Shakaji
    Shakaji
    yeah let's do right now, I have a minute and don't care to prep any more :P
    Hey, when do you want to play for PSPL! I'm GMT -7
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Ooo we can do this night if you want! I can do both tomorrow and Fri all the afternoon and night; gmt -5
    Clefable
    Clefable
    okay let's do tomorrow night! I don't have a time preference but I'll be hanging out in chess and espanol when I'm ready and you can chall, or if you have a preferred time we could plan for that
    Clefable
    Clefable
    Okay sorry I think we missed each other today, want to set a time for tomorrow?
    hi dpl when, weekend is best and I'm gmt-8
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Hi! Yeah, I'd like to play on weekend to! I can do from 17:00 to 24:00 gmt -5 starting Friday till Sunday. Might be able to get a bit earlier If you want another time, just tell me!
    nvakna
    nvakna
    ok, Saturday 8pm ur time?
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    yeee thats perfect!
    Doubles ssnl, im -4, when
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Hi there! I'm GMT -5 so we shouldn't have problems. I can do literally all evenings and nights from today to Sunday; and I'm also online with "Akaru Kokuyo" nick most of the time so If you want to battle and u see me online pm me! If I don't answer right away I might be having dinner or eating so yeah, shouldn't take more than 15 mins (Or pick a time and I'll be there hehe)
    KW
    KW
    Will you be on around 8:30 pm tomorrow?
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Hmm I think I should. I can play this night and should be able to play tomorrow's as well
    when do you want to play for pspl, im est
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Oo hi there!

I can play pretty much any day on afternoons and nights. Can even do right now If you want to (Tho it's a bit late). Im -5 so no big trouble with scheduling
    3.14dgeot-Mega
    can you play some time friday or on the weekend? i can play basically anytime in the night then
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Yeah, Friday night is perfect!

I think I've seen you like twice on Español room so I'f you keep being there I can contact you either there, or both there & here!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…