cityscapes
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am very proud of my morals and skills at true mathematics. Or false ones, which can be considered true, which can be considered true when high truthfulness is used to portray falsatires. Hahahahaha, get it? A combination between the word false and satire to portray the slim disctinction between truth and non-truth, when considered ethically, in true real mathematics and reasonable types of false mathematics.
    -Desch
    I'm free on Sat and Sun after 5PM (-5 GMT) for BHTT. Let me know your availability so we can schedule the match.
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    hey how is 5:30 saturday
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    i'm available most of the time on weekend btw, sunday is kinda volatile though
    morogrim
    morogrim
    Let's do 6:30 on Saturday as per your request
    Excuse me sir were you drunk when you made that team

I mean who thinks Twineedle Slowbro when building ahhhh
    Zovrah
    Zovrah
    hey man don't hate, I thought twineedle dusk mane while building today
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    force palm mmx
    Hello friend, thanks for the like on my team. I really appreciate it. And very cool name, I like the culturalness of it.
    -Deschutes
    Lotus
    Lotus
    A food for thought - because it's a scholastic and academic habit of high up educated people. And I like the look of it, if you've ever studied Shakespeare, you'll read that he did the same, and people like you would insult even him like this, just because they didn't understand the intellectual concept of signing your name to something you've done, even if it's just a post.
    -Deschutes
    Magii
    Thanks, I know SL42 from PO days and early PS days, and like you said he's good. He knows how to eq the meta like me. Thanks fairy, you're a pleasure!
    -Deschutes
    Magii
    when i see an inside joke there's nothing i wanna do more than post a shittier reply
    Hello friend, thanks for the like on my team. I really appreciate it. And very cool name, I like the culturalness of it.
    -Deschutes
    Damn I muted the Factory League and I need to get my discord fixed
    cityscapes
    Magii
    Any server with ducky is gold tho
    Lotus
    Lotus
    Implying you still worship ducky and lance
    Why would you design counters to your own sets?
    Magii
    I'm afraid Coldembrace that u should run secret power as a move on shed and safety goggles as an item, while safwguard is also awesome
    Magii
    create a groupchat dedicated to OM building help. This is probably just me but I've asked quite a few people for help building over the last few months, and the vast majority have said 'no im busy' or 'theres no benefit for me shut up go away'. If we created one of these it would help single out some of the best players of each tier that are willing to help build. I know I knkow that the OM room can still be used for
    Foxxeyy
    Foxxeyy
    Freaking heck
    Look out for a Discord user by the name of (Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request)). He is going around sending friend requests to random Discord users, and those who accept his friend requests will have their accounts DDoSed and their IP Addresses revealed to him. Spread the word and send this to as many discord servers as you can. If you see this user, DO NOT accept his friend request and immediately block him
    Look out for a Discord user by the name of (Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request)). He is going around sending friend requests to random Discord users, and those who accept his friend requests will have their accounts DDoSed and their IP Addresses revealed to him. Spread the word and send this to as many discord servers as you can. If you see this user, DO NOT accept his friend request and immediately block him
    Hi everyone, I'd like to announce that SL42 will be joining the CAP Analysis QC team! His experience with OU C&C and in the metagame will be a great asset for the team. As a reminder, anyone is allowed to write QC amchecks, and if you're interested about joining the QC team, you can PM one of the QC members for further information.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…