Duck11
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, btw, we should get together on Pokemon Showdown, and team-build. I've made a lot of high ladder teams lately that do really well. We should discuss them and team-build off of them. And make new teams from scratch as well! :D
    -Deschutes (Alex Amaterasu)
    Hope you still like that stall team I gave you, it's excellent in the meta these days! :D I love your team rmt btw, I rated it for you! :D :)
    -Alex Amaterasu (Deschutes)
    I posted it, so please like it and rate it in two weeks, after I open it! :D Also, check out my New-Power thread to comment on and contribute to! It's a concept for team-building and battling, I came up with! Also, you should join in on help for making this rmt I plan to post in a month. It's a great stall team I made. I asked some friends on my page to help, as well. Like, BlazeLatias, and others!
    -Deschutes
    Deschutes
    Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
    Ability: Magic Bounce
    Shiny: Yes
    EVs: 194 HP / 197 Def / 44 SpA / 73 SpD
    Bold Nature
    - Fake Out
    - Calm Mind
    - Dark Pulse
    - Shadow Ball

Virizion @ Leftovers
    Ability: Justified
    EVs: 252 HP / 133 Def / 92 SpA / 24 SpD / 7 Spe
    Bold Nature
    IVs: 0 Atk
    - Calm Mind
    - Giga Drain
    - Substitute
    - Toxic
    Deschutes
    Cobalion @ Leftovers
    Ability: Justified
    EVs: 146 HP / 83 Atk / 187 Def / 92 SpD
    Sassy Nature
    - Iron Defense
    - Iron Head
    - Swords Dance
    - Sacred Sword

Doublade @ Eviolite
    Ability: No Guard
    EVs: 108 HP / 129 Atk / 192 Def / 79 SpD
    Sassy Nature
    - Iron Defense
    - Shadow Claw
    - Iron Head
    - Shadow Claw
    Deschutes
    I was actually inspired to make the team shortly after I met you on the ladder, since you are so nice and cool, and your team was so good. I made the pokemon shiny since your name reminds me of a shiny duck since you're nice and very good at pokemon. I made to to re-revolutionize toxic stall! :D
    -Deschutes, your friend! :D :)
    Hey duck. I'm also about to post a new pretty epic team. So comment on and like that one as well. Thanks :D
    -Deschutes
    Can you also give me a real rate as well? Cus I would really like some advice too, on any suggestions you have.
    Deschutes
    Hey, friend. Good to see ya. It's Alex Amaterasu from the ladder. Rate my team please! :D
    -Deschutes
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…