Ampha
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi again, we're paired for the GSC Winter Seasonal round 2. What times are best for you? Feel free to hmu on showdown and challenge.
    Ampha
    Ampha
    Hey,tomorrow afternoon/night should be fine prob,wedns and thursday work too
    (Btw timezone changed to -2 bc of daylight savings)
    ZU ssnl when? can maybe play saturday afternoon and all day sunday (gmt -4)
    Ampha
    Ampha
    Saturday is alright for me :o,just shot me a msg
    5gen
    5gen
    any word on this matchup?
    Funbot28
    I have tried finding my opp on PS with no avail today
    paired for lc last chance, im est, when you wanna play
    Ampha
    Ampha
    Heya thursday or Friday is fine for you? -3 GMT
    Hey, so sorry for standing you up for Majors. Lots happpened. Does Saturday at 6 my time (-7) sound alright to you?
    Ampha
    Ampha
    Probably yeah :o
    ehT
    ehT
    word see u then
    When fite for UU Majors? I'm GMT -7. I'm free M/W/F after 6 and all day Sunday. Sunday would be ideal for me. If you don't know what your schedule looks like then I'll be on my main all day so you can hit me up whenever you're free.
    hey, UU Majors. I'm GMT-4, I can't play on Mondays / Wednesdays. Aside from that, anytime after 2 pm Tuesday/Thursday, 1:30 pm Friday, and anytime that doesn't interfere with SmogTour on weekends will work for me. Would prefer not to play super late at night, but if timezones don't match I could play 2 am or so without a big issue. Let me know when works for you.
    Ampha
    Ampha
    im -3GMT, friday or weekend works fine for me,if it gets better for you,you can contact me on discord as well :) (Ampha#7154)
    kumiko
    kumiko
    We can do either really, both would work fine. If you need me feel free to add me on discord as well, TDK#5703
    DPP Latias, When can you play, I'm available all evenings GMT+2
    Ampha
    Ampha
    Hey,is tomorrow fine for you? :o im -3 GMT
    Quint_
    Quint_
    sure i'm available from 3PM to 10 my time
    hey, we're paired for RoAST quarterfinals. What times are good for you? I'm GMT -4. Feel free to challenge me on showdown if you see me.
    Excal
    Excal
    Hey I just wanna let you know that I likely won't be able to play today unless it's really late (like 11 PM GMT -3). So we can do Sunday if you can't do tomorrow.
    Ampha
    Ampha
    Sunday is fine,Sorry for disappearing like this but I was out of home :(
    Excal
    Excal
    no worries!
    Hi, when would you like to play for the DPP latias tour? I am GMT -5 and can play any day in the afternoon, or anytime sundays.
    Ampha
    Ampha
    heya,are you up to play today or tomorrow? -3 gmt
    alive
    Yeah, it would be great if we could play tomorrow, im available all day tomorrow. We're close in time so it shouldnt be hard find each other but just in case lets set a time like 3 pm your time? If a better time works for you just let me know.
    Ampha
    Ampha
    sure,I will be either on amphareixon or PULT1 Ampha tomorrow :)
    when you can play for latias cup? +2
    Ampha
    Ampha
    If you want to go today or tomorrow im fine , -3 GMT
    nightcore
    nightcore
    i'm on all the day... just write here if you can play
    Hello, when can you play for dou fall tour? I’m gmt -3. I can play Friday and Saturday afternoon and Sunday all day
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…