Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We're matched for the LC tournament. Can you tell a time when you'll be available for the match?
    I'm GMT +5:30
    fitzy72
    Are you around this weekend? I'm gmt +0
    when fight

I'm free weekends mostly or about like 8PM and later on weekdays (GMT-8 / PST)
    breh
    breh
    Yeah that should work. Saturday is probably more ideal than sunday.
    breh
    breh
    I think times got flipped so that'd be 2 pm my time / 10 yours? Is that still ok with you? Earlier in the day would also work for me fwiw.
    fitzy72
    oh maybe. Yeah like 10pm work for me on sunday
    hey lc seasonal gmt+1, can u play wed 10-11pm gmt+1? If not take into account that I wont be able to play from friday onwards
    tfard ekans. i should be free tuesday, wednesday, friday afternoon/night, sat/sun mornings gmt-8. lmk what works for you and would prefer to play either tuesday or wednesday
    Hello. We play for LC Open VIII round three. My timezone is GMT+3 so our difference seems to be one hour. I would prefer to play on the weekend. When would you like to play?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    err yeah, i errored there. i can do sunday 6pm your time (gmt+1) which would be 8pm my time. do you want to set for that on sunday?
    fitzy72
    sounds good
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    cheers
    hey, we now play for lcpl this week. i scheduled with tko for saturday at around 3 pm eastern. would that time work for you as well? if not, what does work for you?
    GMT +11 (Sydney)
    Would prefer to play 9:30 -11:30 AM GMT weekdays, can’t do that on Saturday for you.
    Weekends:
    Sat: 9:30 PM - 10:30pm
    1AM - 9AM
    And am pretty busy on Sunday.
    seasonal matchup, would prefer to play on weekend if that works for you. i'm gmt-8. Let me know if you prefer sat/sun/another day
    rssp1
    rssp1
    i did not get a notification for this for whatever reason, unclear on why. lets try 7 pm your time (11am my time) saturday?
    fitzy72
    sure
    rssp1
    rssp1
    ill be on main, send me a chall whenever you're ready
    When play exhibition I'm gmt +5:30 can't do Sunday, and am free anytime anyday before 10 pm my time with prior notice. My preferred time is Saturday 8pm, let me know what works
    Matched for LC seasonal. I'm gmt -7. I'm generally available after 7, but either Wednesday or Thursday I won't be available. Lemme know what times work for you.
    HEy matched for lc ssnl, gmt +5.5 so lmk what's good for you
    RaJ.Shoot
    RaJ.Shoot
    hey i am somehow free now and will be online ps same name as here so chall me whenever
    fitzy72
    6 is in like two hours, you do realise?
    RaJ.Shoot
    RaJ.Shoot
    yes i was just saying i got free earlier than expected so i'll be online anyway so if you wish we can play earlier
    [19:37] fitzy: but we can schedule ?
    [19:37] Heysup: Ok
    [19:38] Heysup: I'll reply
    [19:40] fitzy: saturday would need to be later
    [19:40] fitzy: like I can't do before 4pm saturday
    [19:41] fitzy: but I should be good after that
    [19:42] Heysup: Ok
    [19:42] Heysup: I can't commit to any of those :/
    [19:45] fitzy: lets see what happens on sunday I guess
    [19:45] fitzy: if you can't play tomorrow? posting this for referenc
    When you wanna play for LC ssnl? I can do tomorrow afternoon gmt-6.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Or weekend morning.
    fitzy72
    What do you mean by afternoon(and also by tomorrow do you mean today I guess?). I can't play tonight.
    GMT+0

I'm scheduled for lcpl at 5 on sunday. If you want we can do 3:30 my time on sunday ?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    That may be a bit late for me in the morning but I can try to be around. Are you free Saturday?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…