tcr
    tcr
    im gmt -5 btw, best times for me are any time after 11 am my time
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    We can try Sunday 1~2pm your time
    tcr
    tcr
    hey sorry stuff came up can we reschedule for a couple hours from now?
    ost, i'll be free saturday and sunday from 1-3pm gmt -5
    jacob
    jacob
    My bad kinda forgot about this , would you be able to play this Thursday/Friday at a similar time to the one already mentioned
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    I kinda completely forgot too lol lets try friday. I will be on PS main and (likely) stours so you can just PM me there
    jacob
    jacob
    ill be on stours for a bit
    no xatu tour, im gmt +1, when can you play?
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Im -3 and can play whenever after 1pm my time. We could try maybe wednesday 8pm your time
    Hey, when nul oo im free most nights gmt +1
    Snou
    Snou
    Couldnt it be a lil later? I can even today if you want
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Today might be a bit hard because idk if I will be around during the afternoon or night, although I can do tomorrow at a later time yeh. I should be around the whole day tmrw, so whatever time works better for you is fine by me
    Snou
    Snou
    ok lets say I'll be online both today and tomorrow. If you're online, we'll play today, if not, tomorrow at 9 pm!
    6 move slot fight when

gmt -8 free all weekend
    Raseri
    Raseri
    ok
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Huuuh I might not be able to be around at the scheduled time. Id like to ask if youd be up to playing maybe later today, or tomorrow if it doesnt work out? :[
    Raseri
    Raseri
    i should be around for most of the day, ill try to check smogon so VM me when you can play
    Hey paired for nul I'm gmt+5:30 and free in my evenings lmk what works for you
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Its fine. We can try aiming for 7pm-8pm your time if that would work better (as I assume earlier than that would be dinner time for you, and even earlier would be early morning here oop)
    So Noisy
    Thank you for being understanding. And yea that time works.
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Im around now
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Sure, as long as its not sunday night my time (Im -3) since my parents will be visiting. Other than that I should be around the whole day on PS, or if anything you can just ask pablo or goao and they can get me on
    oops we gotta play for dpl i am good most of tmrw to play but for a random time how does 2 pm gmt-7 sound
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Honestly I was hoping for the week to be decided so I wouldn't have to play but I guess our teams are johning harder than us lul yeh, 2pm your time should work
    Tangelo
    Tangelo
    bro i big feel u
    Hiya, we're playing for that origins team tour in sm uu. Playing Sunday would be the best for me since I'll be free from finals and work by then, but I could make Friday or Saturday in the morning (gmt -7 here) too, lmk what works for you
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    What do you think about sunday at 4pm your time?
    TSR
    TSR
    sounds good with me
    TSR
    TSR
    im online
    Hi when do you want to play for No Xatu Tour? I'm GMT +8
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    I'm gmt -3. I will be available tomorrow and the rest of the weekend from 1pm~1am (12am~12pm your time). Would any time between this time range work for you?
    xapx
    xapx
    I'll probably be available for Sunday 7pm to 12pm (8pm to 1 am your time). My name's IHateMooMooMilk. Do you wanna play on main server or...?
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    8am your time / 9pm mine should work, yeah. I'm usually on the main server under my main alt (ren-chon) so you can easily find me there
    Hey were playing for ukpl. Gmt+1 here, was wondering if youre down to play sunday?
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Yeah. Do you think you'd be available at 7~8pm your time?
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    yea that should be possible
    Hey when can you play for the origin mixed tour thing? I’m gmt-5 and with finals coming up my availability isnt great this week. Wednesday I’m good any time after 12 pm and pretty much all of Sunday. I can play Thursday-Saturday in the afternoon if needed but I’d prefer not to
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Guess we might have to do it Sunday then. I'm also having a couple exams this week so I'm fairly busy during weekdays. Would you like to play at 4pm your time Sunday?
    Pak
    Pak
    That should work
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…