Wolf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we play for ou ssnl. I am GMT+5:30. When wanna play?
    Wolf
    Wolf
    Welp 6pm ur time is in like 2min so im not late. In 3min ill be there
    Wolf
    Wolf
    im on as Bloody alfa, hit me with an pm when ur on fam
    Wolf
    Wolf
    and to make things easier for you, ill be on ps all day, just send me and pm so we can get this done
    Yo, we paired for dpp summer seas, when do you wanna play ?
    Wolf
    Wolf
    Yo my bad for the late answer, take the win and gl for the rest
    Vay
    Vay
    Deadline is the 29th bro. We still have time
    Wolf
    Wolf
    Nah dont worry, i lost any interest in playing dpp, just take the w fam
    domingo a las 3pm gmt-4?
    Raptor
    Raptor
    he pedido hasta el martes
    Raptor
    Raptor
    tenemos hasta el miercoles, avisame por favor si vas a poder jugar o sino para reclamar la victoria
    Wolf
    Wolf
    ya listo podemos jugar hoy por la noche o mañana tempranito, tú me dices
    Hey when do you wanna play for oras global? I am gmt +2
    xray
    xray
    Lets play today then. I should be free from like 6 hours from now on
    Wolf
    Wolf
    Welp i played other tour games and waited for you but idk why i didnt pm you here. Lets try again ; ill be free from 7pm gmt+2 today, if it doesnt work for you then tell me ur availibilities so i can arrange myself
    xray
    xray
    Thats a bit late for me but maybe I can do 7
    sup we're paired for ORAS OU championship r2, can you play on Saturday 15th at 4pm gmt+2? lemme know
    Wolf
    Wolf
    Yo friend, sure. altho if you're free before Sunday, im ok playing any sooner.
    the hunter
    the hunter
    Welp saturday is ok for me as i told you before. Btw if i'll get free before the day we've schedule i pm you here.
    Cya bro :]
    Wolf
    Wolf
    Oh you said saturday and i thought sunday haha. Aight see ya then friend ^^
    Hi bro, for ORAS OU Championship round 1, my major availability for Brussel Time is 10:00-16:00 all day. Could you please tell me yours and let us negotiate if needed. Thanks
    Wolf
    Wolf
    Hello friend, 16h my time works for me. Just give me a day and ill be there so we can get this done !
    RockWrecker
    RockWrecker
    Ok, seems May 16th 16:00 Brussel Time works for both of us.
    RockWrecker
    RockWrecker
    Hi friend, feel free to come if you are available at the moment. I am already at the server http://smogtours.psim.us with the user name of "RockWrecker2". Thanks!
    Hey dpp tour im gmt+5: 30 free on my evenings
    Wolf
    Wolf
    if thats in like 2hours i thinks i can do it. Otherwise, ill be on ps all the evening (from 7pm until 00h)
    w_r
    w_r
    sorry bro got caught up in a work can u make it tomorrow around this time
    Wolf
    Wolf
    No worries man, ill be there tomorrow. Gl with the work & stuff fren ^^
    hey when do you want to play for the dpp global?
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    Hey since I’m ill, any chance you can play this weekend please? If not, we will keep our scheduled time
    Wolf
    Wolf
    i think i might be free this sunday, but not sure tho. Ill try to be there, and if i cant, sunday the evening should work. Get well soon m8 !
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    Thanks see you on sunday then
    when for dpp tour? gmt +1
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    I was with another alt and I waited there, probably I forgot to log with the main alt before changing alt. Do you wanna play sunday evening/ monday? I don't remember the deadline, so we can ask for an extention in case
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    Stage 1 deadline: April 8th 12:00 AM EST (GMT-4; willing to extend if necessary)
    yep, we can ask for a little extention
    Wolf
    Wolf
    Okay ill try to be there sunday. If not then monday should work
    when dpp, -5 and most times friday after 3pm and over the weekend should work.
    Finchinator
    Wolf
    Wolf
    I saw that the deadline its like the 3th or something like that. The next week ill be more free to play (mostly the weekend), and im always free the evening gmt+1 .
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Kk sounds good
    Hi we have to play in the double brackets tour, i'm gmt -3, do u have discord? i'll be free all day long on this week. My Discord is Hero Signal#6392
    Wolf
    Wolf
    Yo sorry for the late answer. Im gmt +1, ill send you an invitation on discord so we can get this done
    Hi ORAS Seasonal gmt+1 when?
    Wolf
    Wolf
    Yo im free this weekend (probably sunday) the evenings gmt +1
    AAamen
    Saturday 9pm?
    Hi, we are paired for DPP Winter tournament. I'm GMT+1 (like you?) and I'd like to play evening my time. I thought Thursday or Friday this week. Let me know.
    Wolf
    Wolf
    Sup, sorry for the late answer. Im actuslly far from home, thats why the evening its the best ^^
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Ok. I asked you because I forget GSC tournament, around 8pm my time. If you want/can we could play tomorrow, you can choose what time you want.
    Wolf
    Wolf
    Do we get an extension? because i think today is the deadline if im not mistaken
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…