Freddy Kyogre
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Freddy Kyogre
    pazza
    lobster like PASTA
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    stinky poop haha poopies funny poopies alalala haha funny poop poop funny wheeeeeeeee haha yay for poopy good poopy poopy funny haha haha poopoopoopoopoopoop funny yay fun fun poop hheeheehee poop poopy yay poop make me happy happy ahahahahahaa uh oh i think i made a poopy pooping pants now diaper thats funny hahahahahahhaha oopsie poopy are nowhere now hhahahahhh we want poopies we want poopies hahahhahahahah
    Hi we play for wcup of 1v1 i am gmt+3 and free from 5 pm to near the morning of the next day
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    we can just schedule on discord like we already have been, post official updates for times here
    SolarflareRo
    ok cool
    Hey, we’re playing 1v1 ssnl r1! I’m GMT+2 and I should be free pretty much everyday till 11PM unless something comes up, tho I’d rather not let too much time pass. Let me know when you can play
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    i actually have a bit of time right now that i can do, but i need to leave around 3:35 ish your time, if this doesnt work for you then we can do another day.
    DenisTheMenace
    DenisTheMenace
    I PM'd you on PS, but if you can't play we can do tomorrow same time
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    accidently left my computer on, but alright we can shoot for the same time
    We play 1v1 van happy, I’m gmt -4 and can do pretty much whenever, so when do
    Jamez
    Jamez
    I did miss the time, totally forgot that I had a soccer camp from 9:00 am edt to noon, I will have the soccer camp from 9:00 am to noon 2 more days in a row, sorry that I didn’t speak of this earlier
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    i could try to do at like 6:30-7 pm your time if that works
    Jamez
    Jamez
    That should work for tomorrow
    when do you wanna play for 1v1 ssnl? gmt+1 and can do all weekend / evenings in the week
    Fight me my guy.

PST btw and like available late on Saturday my time, but besides that I'm hella busy with stuff this weekend. MIGHT be able to fight monday but also AP tests so if we could fight now that'd be awesome
    hi we're playing for pspl, monotype vs 1v1. im gmt - 7 and available after 4pm my time on weekdays and all weekend. lemme know what works best
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    Could we try for thursday at 4pm your time?
    mushamu
    mushamu
    sure see you then
    For our game would be tomorrow anytime after 6 be ok since we said friday or saturday. i just made it home from work and i prolly barely have time left today
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    6 pm your time (gmt+1) right? if so then sure
    Blazikin
    Blazikin
    thats an approx i should be home by then but from then on till midnight i am free all day for you
    Blazikin
    Blazikin
    I will update you on discord if anything gets in the way of six pm
    From experience (I have a lot with both mons) in a kokoless meta camel is just a worse tran. I guess if you need to beat zeraora it’s usable?
    Ubers seasonal r3, gmt+1, when you wanna play?
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Hm okay, could you play in around 1 1/2 hours then? Otherwise i'd prefer to play this weekend and am available on any time on saturday.
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    Hm, could we do about 8pm your time on saturday?
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Saturday 8 pm sounds good, cya then.
    ag open match 5pm - 9pm cst weekdays 6pm - 10pm weekends any day besides today works for me
    lmfao alright let's try this again. 1v1 seasonal this time. sometime saturday maybe?
    Tony
    Tony
    saturday my 9:30 pm? i have to play for another tournament at 9 pm, but i can play our set after that
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    Should be alright, but we'll have to make the games quick for call time
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    online rn, gotta go quick bc i got a concert v soon
    hey, we play for the bw 1v1 cup. i'm gmt +1 and i could play my late nights (11:30 pm or later) from thursday onwards. should be available throughout the day on saturday too.
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    we can try again for tomorrow. my schedule is the same.
    Tony
    Tony
    i was on amethyst, the server we play these tiers on, and messaged you here. why would you expect to be messaged on ps main? anyway i'm not sure if i'm able to make the same time today, i'll keep you posted
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    you mind just messaging me on discord? i check it much more often than smogon. Freddy Kyogre#0002
    whens yous tryings to play for oras 1v1? im gmt -5 and can play most of the days throughout the week. just let me know times or range of times b/c i have some minor things during the week where i would be unavailable
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    im basically available all days this week, since its vacation, y. got any specific time that you might want?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…