Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm gmt - 4. When you wanna fight?
    alive
    I can be on anytime on sunday, except i have a match for another tournament at 5 your time.
    Whaleeeee
    Whaleeeee
    I guess sunday will work. how does 8pm edt, 7pm your time sound?
    alive
    that time will work great, thanks for being accommodating. again, ill be around most of sunday so if a better time pops up just lmk
    hey adv cup when? I'm gmt -4, nights and weekends
    alive
    gmt -5. would you been good for next weekend? i could play anytime but if you dont have a preference, sunday 5 om your time?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    next weekend at 5 should work
    Bughouse
    UUPL when? I'm GMT+1. My evenings are best but I can be more flexible on weekends.
    alive
    i could do thursday but im getting out of class right at 8 your time so i would need it to be a little later like 8:45 - 9 would that work?
    Diophantine
    That should be fine. See you then
    alive
    hey, im on smogtours
    We will play for classic playoffs (should go up later today) when you wanna play I’m gmt-8
    dom
    im down tomorrow. you drop a gen (6/5/4/3) and we do a bo3 of bo3s of the remaining gens. you pick the first one too
    alive
    I would like to drop ORAS, ill get back around 2 pm my time tomorrow and should be around the rest of the day.
    dom
    aite kewl ill pm you on ps
    Hey we're paired for RU ssnl, when do you want to play? I'm GMT -5, best time for me would be the weekend.
    alive
    Im gmt -6, this weekend works for me as well. How about saturday 2pm your time? If something else is better for you lmk
    Drakus04
    Drakus04
    2pm saturday sounds good, see you then
    Drakus04
    Drakus04
    Hey I'm on just pm me when you're ready
    I'm in over Xu Te for 1v1ssnl. When? I'm gmt+1
    Close
    Close
    today or tomorrow for what time around?
    alive
    how about 8 pm your time today or tomorrow?
    Close
    Close
    If you can get there by 7.30pm(my time), it would make me comfortable. Anyway it's ok, in case I had to leave to unfinished series, we will continue tomorrow same time, ok?
    Heya m8, we're paired up for ORAS 1v1 cup, i'm GMT+1, i'm available today from 13:00 GMT to 24:00 GMT, thursday from 14:00 GMT to 24:00 GMT, friday from 11:00 GMT to 23:00 GMT, i honestly am not sure when exactly i'll be available on saturday, if you name a time might be able to make it but honestly not sure, also sunday from 12:00 GMT to 24:00 GMT. Any of the named times work?
    alive
    Friday would work great for me, im playing my other 1v1 match on friday at about 15:30 GMT, does that sound good to you?
    Iron Crusher
    Iron Crusher
    That seems fine by me, cya then m8.
    yo bro, oras ws when ?
    i'm gmt+1
    weekend works for me, if u are online find me on ps
    lemme know
    StepC
    StepC
    i'm avaible today till 8pm my time
    StepC
    StepC
    maybe is better scheduling for this week
    alive
    hey, sorry, i thought we we playing this weekend but i can do it earlier this week if you want. i usually wake up around this time so im free to play anytime after on any day. If you want to play today i can but im going to the store right now and will be back in 2 hours.
    Hi! We’re paired up for LGPE Grand Opening tournament. My time zone is GMT+3. I can play from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM on weekdays. Weekends are more flexible. Let me know what works for you and I will see if I can accomodate.
    jetou
    jetou
    I'm so sorry man, I completley forgot. Is there anyway you can do between 1 PM and 8 PM (GMT+3) on Sunday/Monday?
    alive
    yeah ill be around then as well, starting at like 5 PM. Either day day works for me.
    jetou
    jetou
    im on main and stours as JetOU, chall whenever
    hi! im gmt+1 and would prefer to play on the weekend or thursday at/after like 6pm my time until idk 10pm. feel free to hit me up on discord, in case you think scheduling is easier there too, pasy_g#9396
    alive
    Hi, im gmt -6, those times work well for me i get home at 7 pm your time on thursday and can play then, or ill be available sat and sunday at the same times if youd prefer then.
    pasy_g
    tomorrow 7pm works great for me!
    hi adv seasonal when? im gmt +1
    alive
    Hi, im gmt -6, i get home at about 12 noon my time, the best days for me would be starting thursday then going throughout the weekend.
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    ok we can do thursday, between 9-11 pm my time maybe.
    alive
    im rdy when you are
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…