Ampha
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We're paired for DOU seasonal, when did you want to play? I'm GMT-6 and am free Monday evening and pretty much all of tomorrow
    Ampha
    Ampha
    Heya monday evening is alright for me,im prob shooting a msg by there
    Can you play today for NUL at 5pm my time? (5 hours from now)
    Ampha
    Ampha
    uh I was sleeping at that time :I, If ya up from now to like 4 hours from now im up
    LordST
    LordST
    Ok i cant do that but i can probabl do that time tomorrow
    Hey, we're paired to play RD 1 in the ZU Open. When can you play? I am USMT (Colorado) and can play all the way up to Thursday
    Ampha
    Ampha
    heya, is tomorrow or thursd evening alright for ya? im -2 gmt
    shoxwon
    shoxwon
    Yeah tomorrow should work well
    shoxwon
    shoxwon
    I'm ready when you are
    Hello, when can you play for Arceus DPP Ubers? I am GMT-5 and prefer to play on the weekend.
    Ampha
    Ampha
    Heya wanna do today?
    BuffettFan
    BuffettFan
    Yes, are you able to play at the moment?
    hey when play lc ssnls gmt +6 free at nights til 10pm
    Ampha
    Ampha
    Heya, -2 here, wanna play tomorrow/saturday?
    feen
    feen
    sure at this time
    We scheduled for some time in the next 2 hours or so, shoot me a pm on discord or leave a message here when you would like to play
    looks like we gotta play for pu seasonal. my timezone is gmt+2 and i can get this done whenever xD
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    yo, i will be on stour to play some partlyused if you are able to play tonight. just lmk here or on stours
    Ampha
    Ampha
    Heya ya there?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    oh right ill be on stours lol
    When would you like to play for lcwc? I’m gmt-5 and available most times during my day
    OST, EST, when do you want to play
    Ampha
    Ampha
    Heya -2 here, if possible can we play after the 23rd? :/ I've for horrible connection in my vacations but should be back after that
    hey we're paired for dou seasonal. im gmt +1 and im available basically all weekend. what time is best for you?
    Hi, we're paired for gods among us LC round 1, GMT+1, would you be able to play saturday or friday on the evenight?
    Ampha
    Ampha
    Saturday is alright for me, -2 GMT here :o
    Alternatif
    Alternatif
    Do you wanna play now?
    hey sorry for the late contact but we play for adv ssnls. I'm GMT+0. I can play anytime today after 7pm my time and anytime tomorrow from 11am-5pm. If those dont work we can go for an extension.
    Ampha
    Ampha
    Hey,Sorry for not answering,they gave us an extension,so wanna go today? -2 GMT here
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    Sure. How about 10:00pm my time
    Hi, we play ZU best friends R1. I´m GMT+1 and usually free during my evenings. I would generally prefer the weekend. How about you?
    85percent
    Okay, it´s too late for me now. Tomorrow?
    Ampha
    Ampha
    Tomorrow should be better :/
    85percent
    Would you mind talking to your partner about it? Because if needed, the tie breaker will have to be played tomorrow too.
    Hey we're paired for adv seasonal. My time zone is EST (GMT -5). What times are generally good for you? I'd prefer to play on the weekdays this week & I'm not gonna be available tonight.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…