BIHI
    6 pm -4 tomorrow ?
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    sure, works for me, talk me on discord to remember me, Jhonx#5252
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    yo im online, talked u in stour, reply me back when online
    When do you want to play for DPP Cup? I'm GMT +1 and can play around 7pm-11pm. I'm free most days, just let me know the time you want to play and I will see if I can make it.
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    only day im free in your time is Monday, can you? add me on discord Jhonx#5252
    hey dude, we play for the ou spring seasonal, when would you like to play? i'm gmt -5 and free after ~5:30 pm my time
    Astra
    Astra
    sounds good, i might be like 30 minutes late but let’s just see how it goes
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    sup, can u play now? Will not be able to play later today x_x
    Astra
    Astra
    damn just saw this, sorry :( any idea for another time?
    We have to play for that PL tour, I'm GMT+1 let me know your best time
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    im gmt-3 able after 6:30 on all the week, but timorrow im free from work and can play early
    So in the OU samples when you posted a fantastic team(no srsly it was super good), where are them hot sprites in your post
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    those are bw sprites, u can find them in ps index archive of sprites
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    and thnx, new teams are coming soon, EG is a clan and we playing a lot again, buildng stuff and more
    ru ssnl, gmt -5 / est here. i'll be free before 2 pm on thursday, all day on friday, and before 2 pm on saturday. lmk what works
    Accel
    Accel
    I gave you my availability in my first vm lol, I didn't mention any open availability on my end for today. As of now I'm assuming that we're playing at Sunday from around 12 PM to 2 PM your time. That's the time frame that seems to work for the both of us.
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    yea, agree, see u sunday then n_n
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    im on as EG Jhonx
    God damn wanted to forfeit this tour but it's double elimination. GMT +11 free 8:30-10:30PM weekdays
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    if u dont want to play, I accept the win lol, im gmt -3 able to play all the day in week, except friday and weekend since im able to play after 6pm my time, search me as EG Jhonx, im always on in EG Room too
    est when u wanna play for uber ssnl
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    im gmt-3, avaible all the week except wednessday, anytime
    GotCookies
    GotCookies
    im gmt-5 lets play Saturday around 4pm my time
    Hey man we play for DPP Seasonal R4. My timezone is GMT-5. If possible, let's take the scheduling to discord since I check that more often. NikhilR#1236
    Hey man we play for DPP seasonal, I’m GMT -4 aka East Coast and thanksgiving coming up means we should probably play a little soon? I’m around Wednesday all afternoon/evening and Tuesday I can play from 12-6 but cant log on smogtours because school WiFi is weird, so if you don’t mind main that’d be cool
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    Hey, im able to play on week days after 7:30PM GMT-3, I can play this friday before 7pm and after 10pm, weekend after 6pm, im pretty fucked up this week with times since work x.x
    Im online now btw as EG Jhonx
    Cased
    wednesday after 8PM gmt -4 works for me, if that works for you?
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    yea, thats good
    God’s among us, -4. Prefer to play Sunday anytime, Monday anytime that isn’t 6-8pm, or Wednesday anytime that isn’t 6-8pm. Lmk when works best
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…