Ktütverde
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yay ur back pls schedule with me now
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    I read you wouldn't play last week because "training in the mountains with HJAD", I don't remember where, but it didn't encourage me to hurry for scheduling. Anyway, do u have any preferences? You are the busy one now, so tell me what days would be good for you
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    Ok it's fine, just read ur last message. Works for me
    MZ
    MZ
    Which? Also lol the mountains comment was a joke about hjohn and I still said I’d be playing on the weekend i.e. yesterday or the day before
    Yo we've been picked for battle of the week, I'm EST and available pretty much this whole week. What timezone are u and when would u be available? I'm assuming you want to just do standard bo3 of sm, but I'm up for anything
    Specs
    Specs
    When would u wanna play? Im on p much every night from 7pm EST till whenever
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    whenever u are online, I've got my teams ready. 7pm EST is 1 am in france, im p sure i've often seen u online earlier than that. I'll PM you (or you pm me) on PS!
    Specs
    Specs
    Sure thing
    when play for pu ssnl, sometime thursday thru sunday would be good for me, probably will be available around 3PM PST on any of those days but if that doesnt work for u lmk what times are ideal
    termi
    termi
    it's -7, u coulda googled it tho
    termi
    termi
    that means it's 8 hours earlier for me than it is for u btw, idk if that was clear initially
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    Spent 15 mins last time trying to figure out which website was showing the right EST->gmt converter, so yeah I was lazy and asked you about pst^^
    Yo! Quand veux-tu jouer pour le R2 du seas PU ? Je suis dispo aujourd'hui et demain, éventuellement Dimanche. N'hésite pas à me mp sur Discord (Kilima#4595) ou bien PS si je suis co.
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    Yo, aujourdhui, là, si t'es ok. Sinon dimanche.
    Kilima
    Kilima
    Vers 20h15 c'est OK ? Sinon Dimanche je serai dispo jusqu'à 16 heures ou bien plus tard dans la soirée.
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    okey, 20h15
    hey, we play for pult semis. when can you play? im gmt-7 and can play next weekend on saturday. let me know what works for you
    TJ
    TJ
    The earliest that I can play is 9:30am my time (gmt-7) let me know if that works for you
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    yeah man, that's 5:30 pm my time. You don't have to wake up so early, as long as you lemme battle around 10pm my time or earlier. Tell me what time suits best between 9:30 am and 2pm your time!
    TJ
    TJ
    9:30 my time is fine man (: but i would prefer 10am! lets do 10am
    Hey man. We're paired for r2 pult. When would you want to play. I would really prefer the weekdays (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday) as I have holidays in college. Can play pretty much anytime (like 9 am to 5 pm and 8 pm to 10 pm)
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    I'm mostly on as OminousDraco and will almost always be available in tours room and pu room
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    alright just got a call that my saturday's class is late so i could probably do it a bit later today if ur good with that.
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    Hei just came back home, I'm online if u want, PM Ktutverde if u want to battle, i cant be checking my smogon wall every 20mins
    when do you want to play for olt, gmt+2
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    gmt+2 too, someday between 7pm-11pm if possible, do you have any preferences?
    Larry
    Larry
    zuchtrest cant log in right now, but wants me to tell you that saturday 8pm would work for him.
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    ok it's perfect, thanks for telling me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…