Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Deschutes,
    I just wanted to apologize for coming off as rude when responding to you. After reading over my comment again, I realized how it did seem pretty rude, especially since you just thought I was someone else. So again, sorry.
    Deschutes
    No problem at all dude. If you like team-building btw. Lemme know, and we can make teams together or something!
    -Alex Amaterasu (Deschutes)
    Hmmm, whom else loves Ubers greatly like me? I just made a really great team, and would like insight on it! Who would like to discuss it with me? I'll send it it to you so we can discuss it! :D
    Taptricity
    Taptricity
    Don’t worry Deschutes I gladly told him off for you. I told him about his infantile assertions of his knowledge and that the rate that he so strongly thinks was done so well was a subpar rate that did not help your team that is fitting of Alexander the Great.
    Deschutes
    Thanks, my friend. I really appreciate that, and the effort that took to do. Could you link me the comment? So I could comment to him as well?
    Taptricity
    Taptricity
    I messaged him in a conversation which unfortunately I cannot invite anyone else to. Apologies Deschutes.
    BW seasonal. gmt-8, available most of the times 10am-midnight my time, lmk what works for you
    Deschutes
    If you can battle now, that'd be good. I'm gmt-6, are you on now? I'm on most days from like 10-5!
    Icequake
    Icequake
    im on now
    Deschutes
    K, let's battle. I'm on PS as Alex Amaterasu! What's ur PS name?
    You have amazing building skills, I want to grow up and become just like you.
    Deschutes
    I really appreciate it. Could you make a comment to that pendragon dude btw, he's pestering me just for making custom EV's and seems to not tell good compliments like you.
    -Deschutes (Alex Amaterasu)
    Author_Pendragon
    Author_Pendragon
    I don't flatter people. The horror. *Eyeroll*
    Do whatever you want, pestering you is fun.
    Deschutes
    Uhm, I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to my friend jyai. So go away. My friends and I do not like you much for being a lil pest so buzz off!
    Whom would like to join a clan with me and a friend of mine called the The Manhattan Alexander the Great Project? It's also what I'll make a Serebii League!
    Love you Pshauckagaweyah, my dear mother. I want you strongly like a puppy and really want to be with you. Love you so much :') ! :]
    -Your puppy son, Alex Amaterasu
    down below the true realness of a realm of goodness for having miserly greatness at the tip of one's foot, with two feet to show the real thing which makes up man and how many true limbs of confident face to show a good man with temperable horns of good attitude to show the real good instinct within to jump from a ledge onto a good leaf.
    Flares.
    other.This will make this community a way better place.A productive community rather then just harassing each other for eruptly no reason for other entertainment.We are simply ruthless victims of this site known as smogon that is ran by corrupted goverment spies.Seeking information from each other.We must fight this as this what some people call home.We must guide each other,help others grow in terms of skill level
    Flares.
    Help rate each other team.We don’t have too much time commrade it is matter of time before these corrupted smogon Aliens ban us and try to erase from history.
    Deschutes
    Not a truth if you're into high philosophy of governmental respect to show the goodness of a spy and president as a natural man to all human man, himself, which is a devotion of Alexander the Great's.
    Truly a good comment by both of you on the reflection of Alexander the Great as a deal of portrait circumspection to the definition of demonic bliss when looking at a narcissistic emblem of fortitudinal face to show the confidence of a man beneath it, which is, by definition spirit, to show the make-up of all lorn of all good men to combine the mention of what may be to tow the realness of true undertow which lays
    really take some competitive EV'ing classes, which I used to teach on PO before back in 2008. Odd EV's for defenses make every difference when battling!
    Deschutes
    Excellent, let's make it PS clan. They still have clan rooms, right?

Hecate
    Hecate
    iirc, no they do not
    (unless they were grandfathered in from when anyone could get a room)
    Deschutes
    thanks for mentioning that.
    ...so you two should know that. Please stop insulting me and others as if I don't know the art or sport of pokemon. My RMT's are very professional, and all I was looking for was good rates. And you can see by the number of likes they get and the comments on my page (cherished by me) that they are well-respected. So please ease on the less than polite comments, and give good rates in the future. BTW, you guys should
    (Post by)
    Fairy MMM "An excellent post, and very inspiring one for my ladder endeavours at that! Truly, I can't thank you enough for being such a great and creative innovator in this day and age of competitive Pokemon -MMM"
    *Just showing this to the people whom were less than polite on my RMT and page. People like, Altaria55ps and Dr Pumpkinz. This is not the only compliment I have gotten FromOther good players
    excuse me sir where do the ethics come into math, is it like applied stuff or ethics letting algorithms have weight in our lives

idk where ethics comes into "true" mathematics
    Magii
    not being rude if you interpreted it that way, (which I suppose it could have been) just wondering
    Deschutes
    hmmm, the real fact of ethics as a part of mathematics is a truth of ethics as a construction of all eternal truths behind numbers to show the functional make up of all disctinctions to show relatedness to the former shownation of real crafts to form great numbers of showing how they can be shown to form language, even.
    Morsel
    Morsel
    I don't think you understand what an RMT is. An RMT is designed for users to showcase their teams and receive constructive feedback. Rate My Team means Rate My Team, not "Praise my team and tell me how great of a player I am."
    Deschutes
    Well, his rates weren't the best, so, carry on. Have a good day! You should really study ev's more btw. :)
    Author_Pendragon
    Author_Pendragon
    Lol, you have no idea what EVs are.
    Quoting Serebii: "For every 4 EVs you gain in a specific stat, you'll gain +1 to your Pokemon's base value in that stat. What this basically means is that if you battle 4 Patrat with your Tepig, Tepig will then gain +1 to its attack stat (because each Patrat gives +1 EV in the attack stat)."
    Quoting Pokemon Database: "Every 4 EVs obtained in a particular stat equals one more point"
    Magii
    it's lance but not a psycho

don't bother
    Do you have mpd? I was watching your replays, and you talk considerably different in pokemon showdown than you do in the forums. Is there something you're not telling us?
    Hello.I've heard about what forms of a clan or something, I'd like to join if I could. My account in Pokemon Showdown is: Hipster Elekid. One more thing you should know about me is that I am Spanish but I can speak and chat in Spanish as I can understand.
    Good bye.
    Deschutes
    Welp, I'll let you know when we get more set up! :D
    -Deschutes (Alex Amaterasu)!
    Deschutes
    Welp, we don't have any more space in the clan for the time being. But I will late you know another time! :D
    yes hello is this jesus 2
    Deschutes
    Some call me that because I'm so good. But really, I'm Alexander the Great, the 2nd! :d .-. |0| )_0 )-0 0-0 0_0 Which is why my name is Alex Amaterasu! :D
    Deschutes
    I hear and know you're very good GekkisaiDaiNi. I remember you from PO and love playing you as well! We should battle together and team-build sometime! Lemme know when you would like to battle together on PS, and team discuss, and team-build. I have a lot of high ladder teams I've been making lately, and we can build off of and discuss those, as well as build new teams from scratch!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…