Shaneghoul
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Im your new pspl opp, when do you wanna play? Id prefer either today 1am, or thursday afternoon
    mj
    mj
    Worked all day today, could you do saturday at like 9pm my time?
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    sure thing, i'll set an alarm this time lol
    mj
    mj
    Lol awesome, see you then
    I rly like ur post in type cores thread m8. But on sandslash i would male it a defensive SD set w/ soft sand or just put soft sand on the current set
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    I'm gmt-6 can play most weekday afternoons. Lc ssnl
    Hey we play for PU Seasonal. My timezone is CDT (GMT -5), and I will be out of town from Thursday-Sunday so I can only play Tuesday/Wednesday or the next Monday. I should be free most of the day Tuesday/Wednesday so just PM me whenever and I'll see if I can play. Monday, I should be free after about 3 pm my time until about 3 am.
    Hey we got tiered for PU seasonals round 8. I'm GMT+2
    Would be really nice if we could do this until thursday!
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    Sorry for late response i'm very busy atm, i can play within the next like two hours if you're around. I wouldn't have had a chance to play up until now anyway. Tomorrow I can play in my morning from like 10am - 2pm if you're available. I could also do 5-6pm
    BelmontGabriel
    BelmontGabriel
    Let's say 1Pm for me that would be 12 PM your time. That would be perfect man!
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    i'm on just hmu when you get on
    hey, paired for exhib gmt-8, can you play next saturday near 10am my time
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    yea sure 10am your time works
    Hey , we are matched for the next round of the pu seasonal. I'm currently in hospital and will be for the weekend so unless you can play Monday you can take the win :)
    tcian
    tcian
    Oh that's perfect , I should be able to play around 3pm mark on monday. I'm GMT 0 as well. Also thanks , I'm sure I'll live ^_^..... Hopefully
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    hey bud i'm on main now under shaneghoul
    tcian
    tcian
    I'm on now
    UU masters, i'm gmt 0. Ik you're +9 so would you be able to play at 9pm your time on Sunday
    5pm my time on saturday - ost
    I'm gmt-6 can play most weekday afternoons. Lc ssnl
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    can you play tomorrow around 1pm yourtime? tomorrow is the only weekday i can play during your afternoons otherwise it would have to be evening, morning or weekend since i'm gmt 0 and train at night
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I'm here
    Heysup
    Heysup
    If you aren't around I can maybe do tomorrow morning sometime around 9
    exhibition when gmt+1
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    I'm GMT, how's saturday 8pm your time work? Also it seems people are doing gentleman agreement ban on eggy? Wanna do that? I'm easy going either way.
    Rexus
    Rexus
    8:30pm is good and yeah no eggy
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    Cool, cya then
    Hey we're matched for pu seasonal i'm available thursday friday and sunday all day but if i'm online when u are just hmu btw I'm cst-6
    lkapkd1
    lkapkd1
    Hey i'm online are you available
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    Yo i'm really sorry man, if you're still around i'll be available for the next while i'll check here every 30 mins or so or if you want to get me straight away my disc is shaneghoul#6377
    lkapkd1
    lkapkd1
    Oh ok i'm still online
    hey we're matched for lc winter ssnl, when do you want to play? im gmt-8 and can play tuesday from about 4pm onwards, sunday all day
    yellowfin
    yellowfin
    that works, ill be on main as yellowfin
    yellowfin
    yellowfin
    hey, you there?
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    Yo i'm really sorry man, if you're still around i'll be available for the next while i'll check here every 30 mins or so or if you want to get me straight away my disc is shaneghoul#6377
    hi, when play for ost? eastern time, can play in my evenings this week (inc. tonight) and during the day sat, would prefer asap
    we play for lc ssnl, prefer earlier rather than later im pst, i can only do late this weekend
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    I'm gmt 0 so I wouldn't have you playing late anyway, I'm meant to be playing a doubles set now and after that I'm free for the next few hours if you'd like to get this done today. Otherwise some time on tuesday would be best to me, I'll be availablefrom about 2pm until 12 at night, if you can make any time in that stretch that would be great
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    sure pm me on showdown today we can play
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    can't seem to find you on ps but i'm good to go if you wanna pm me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…