mammalu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol so NOW we get to play each other for round 4 of the fall ssnl... will Saturday work for you? If so what times? I’m gmt-5
    Jrenner
    Well I waited for half an hour... idk if I can find a time tomorrow cause I work from 10-10... if you can be on between 4-6, I don’t know when sometime in that area, I’ll battle ya on my lunch break... idk bout Monday tho, we’re really busy with people who for some reason want to preorder the new iPhone in store instead of online...
    mammalu
    mammalu
    I'm so sorry I have had some problems last days, you can take the win if you can't find the time to play in these days
    P.s. why they want to order iPhone instead of a Xiaomi, I can't explain it to myself
    Jrenner
    Thanks! And appreciate it. And also it’s because Xiaomi phones are really bad and you can order them from China for like $150. Samsung FTW!
    Ayy I’m facing you in round 3 of fall ssnl. We can’t battle quite yet (time to battle is up Monday). I actually have a really crazy busy week coming up so scheduling will be a bit hard. Think you could do Tuesday? That would work best for me. I’m gmt-5. Thanks!
    when fight for ou ssnl, gmt +6 here
    mammalu
    mammalu
    I'm away take the win
    Kaif
    Kaif
    aight man, sad that we couldn't do the games
    Hey hey
    When do you want to play for the RU Blitz tour? I'm GMT+2 and generally available in the evening (something like 5pm - 11pm)
    MG
    MG
    So when are you guys playing?
    I want to watch
    mammalu
    mammalu
    we played rock paper scissor
    Hey, matched up for dou ssnl. I'm GMT-5, and would rather play Wednesday or Sunday
    Hello. I'm your DUO Ssnl opponent. I'm GMT +10 and am free for this weekend between 11 am - 11 pm. Reply back with some reply times and we can organize something then.
    mammalu
    mammalu
    Perfect I'll try to be as soon as possible on Ps, you can find me in chat Italiano or under nick mammalu
    FloristtheBudew
    FloristtheBudew
    I'm pretty ill today so I'll have to concede the win as I don't feel well enough to play this late anymore :/ Feelsbadman
    mammalu
    mammalu
    Ok I'll be available all the day so feel free to contact me if you want to play
    Hi we play for BH open didn't realize but deadline is tomorrow so I guess if we can't get it done sometime tomorrow I guess it's gonna have to go to a coinflip. Are you free to play sometime before the deadline?
    mammalu
    mammalu
    All today I'm free
    mammalu
    mammalu
    You can ask for me in chat Italiano
    Andyboy
    Andyboy
    Alright I have a few classes this morning but i'll look for you when i'm done
    Hiya, we're paired for BH open. I'm GMT -7, very free this week so when we play is kind of up to you, I generally prefer my evenings but am flexible timewise so let me know what's best for you.
    hm, we seem to be matched for seasonals. gmt-5, when do you wanna play? Also, when do you want your next tutor session?
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    ah sorry, can't make Wednesday. would thursday, saturday, or sunday at the same time be alright?
    mammalu
    mammalu
    Mh I don't know if I will be Saturday, but Sunday is perfect
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    cool, seeya sunday then, your 7:30pm, my 1:30
    lets play for randbat tour soon
    mammalu
    mammalu
    Sure, I can from 14:00 to 18:00 and from 20:30 to 23:00 all days except Tomorrow. GTM +1:00
    RODAN
    ill be on official all day
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…