TTK
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• pu no z move tour r2, opponent here, gmt +3 here. When would you like to play? friday evening, saturday and sunday most of the day time is absolutely no go. Would you be fine to do wednesday before 4pm for example?
    hello ttk we are paired for the pu no z move tour, i am gmt+10 and ur like gmt+1 or something, you know when you see me in the morning, can we do it like wednesday morning your time?
    TTK
    TTK
    Alright I'll try and get up early. Today I'll be building anyway.
    Chloe
    Chloe
    whatever time is easy for you and isn't too late for me is good
    ADV championship, i'm gmt +2 tell me when you wanna play
    TTK
    TTK
    Wanna try Friday? I'm gmt +1. Maybe 6pm my time?
    hi, i'm your opp for adv champ i'm gmt +1, when do you wanna play?
    Ismakhil
    Ismakhil
    Ok, since we haven’t find an arrangement, can we play today at the same hour?
    TTK
    TTK
    Yes we can and actually click "find user" and type my name and not appear offline ty
    Ismakhil
    Ismakhil
    u here man?
    Yo we play for ADV PU if you still want to. Im GMT-5/EST and good for anything before friday morning my time
    TTK
    TTK
    Yeah, thats fine i can do that.
    TTK
    TTK
    Seems like I forgot the time. my bad. Do you want to win? I'm not exactly excited to play ADV of all tiers. I can just PM Akir if that's no problem for you.
    LPY
    LPY
    Oh i kinda missed too lol. Rough weekend for me. Honestly I don't really care much either at this point and am in too many things so whatever works for you.
    hey we play for pu ssnl. im best from 4:15ish-midnight on weekdays yhis week est so let me know
    DurzaOffTopic
    DurzaOffTopic
    my apologies - for some reason i didn't get that notification. whats a better time for you?
    TTK
    TTK
    I'll be able to play Friday anytime after 4pm my time (gmt 0).
    DurzaOffTopic
    DurzaOffTopic
    uhh can we settle on something around 5:30-5:45ishpm your time depending on when my nu seasonal game finishes
    are you still interested in finishing those analyses?
    TTK
    TTK
    Seems like I won't be finishing them anytime soon. Hope it's not too much of an inconvenience if someone takes over the claydol and Exeggutor analysis.
    are you alive? if so, can you implement the gp checks on your analyses?
    TTK
    TTK
    They'll be done on Friday. And yes, I am alive and well thanks for asking.
    pu ssnl. i am gmt+2. I would prefer playing on saturday evening but sunday or friday is fine too.
    TTK
    TTK
    Saturday evening is great for me. I'm busy monday-Friday. I'm gmt+1
    i am a yogibears and i hate blast ew, if you don't repost this on five people's walls, I will stop QCing all your analyses and quit for a day bop ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
    I am a Charizard and I have a 10,000 good sets. If you don't repost this comment on 10 different pages I will come back to PU and 6-0 every team because they can't prep for all my sets at once.
    pu bo3 tour gmt +5:30 and free everyday after 6 pm
    TTK
    TTK
    Friday would definitely be best for me. During the week I'll be very busy.
    Dharma
    Dharma
    that works, what time?
    TTK
    TTK
    6pm your time works.
    hey when do u wanna play for pu ssnl? gmt+0 and any day but friday + saturday is good
    TTK
    TTK
    How's Monday 6pm we are same time zone.
    Taskr
    Taskr
    Can you do 7? that'd be better for me
    TTK
    TTK
    Yh no problem
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…