ninjadog
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, when do you want to play for ou? im gmt +2, free on thurs 5-8 pm, then most of the next weekend
    yo, if you wanna play before sunday it has to be wednesday/thursday/friday 10am my time assuming I wake up xd I can also try to adjust and play at 1am one of those days, sunday more or less all day works.
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    sunday like 12pm yours should be fine
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    im on main just message whenever you want to play
    Hey we fight for round 2 of ost, what timezone are you in and when are you availible? Since school is back up for me I am able to battle weekends, maybe weekdays depending on the time.
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    oh I thought we were playing in like 2 1/2 hours, I'm about to eat lunch I can play after that.
    Jungwoo
    my bad didn't say 3pm my time lmk when you're ready then
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Alright I'm on main as ninjadog
    yo would you mind playing tn for exhibition? i have a really busy week coming up
    Hey bw seasonal when
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    i gotta sleep, we can try same time Sunday maybe but im going out tomorrow + sat night.
    Snou
    Snou
    Dude, soz but smth serious went up and i totally forgot to alert you. Sunday that time is impossible for me, just take the win
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Alright sorry, thanks.
    hey man we're paired for lcwc. when do you wanna play? i'm gmt +1
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    er we scheduled on discord? 3:30pm your time tomorrow
    We play for RU ssnls. GMT+9 and can play on weekdays from 10:30pm~12:30am (except Friday) or on Sunday
    Xiri
    Xiri
    I'll try to come on as soon as possible but I should be there by 10:30pm at the latest. See you then
    Xiri
    Xiri
    ...okay I hate to be that guy but something came up so I'll arrive at home pretty late for the next few days. Is it okay with you if we play next Monday? I'll ask for an extension if you're fine with it
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Should be fine yeah.
    We're paired up for the Ubers Seasonal. I'm GMT 0 and can play on majority of the days but would prefer to play soon as possible.
    Does Wednesday at 2pm-4pm GMT 0 work out for you?
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Yeah 2pm Wednesday should be good
    I'm free to play hackmons cup for the random tour any day from 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM weekdays, and entirely free on weekends. I'm free to play today too if that works.
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Want to play right now?
    BW Winter. GMT -2 here.
    I'm free at my afternoons or nights almost all days. When you can play?
    My discord is [DR] Caetano93#3838 and is easier to find me there.
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Your afternoons should be fine, I’m GMT+9. Want to play in like 30 mins maybe? If not tomorrow night my time like 10pm should work.
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Can you do in like 5 hours or same time any other day
    hey for ru ssnl, pst here and have time to play next weekend
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    gmt+9, overseas atm so my availability is kinda sporadic, I’ll message you on discord
    lc circuit, est, sometime past wednesday would be preferable but idrc otherwise
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    yeah that’s fine, like 10pm Thursday night your time would be good, I’m GMT+11.
    MZ
    MZ
    ok
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    bit early but im on main now ready whenever.
    when for bw dou tour? us eastern time / would prefer weekends for better scheduling with the timezone difference
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    hey, i'm +11, would like 1pm my time Saturday the 8th work? (9pm Friday night for you I think)
    marilli
    marilli
    that sounds good, cya then
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    do you wanna play like 2-3 hours from now? if not I'm free afternoons p much every day this week, GMT+11
    hey we're playing for bw dou tour. i'm in us central time/gmt -6 and i'm gone from tomorrow (thursday) until sunday but can make almost any other day work. best time for me would probably be 2nd weekend sunday (so november 25) in the evening but if that's bad for you we can figure something out
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…