Raichy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• RUPL, GMT -5, I doubt I can play today but I should be available any time after about 1:00-2:00 PM my time tomorrow.
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Sure, that sounds good.
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    I need to eat and do some chores, but I should be on for the rest of the day after that.
    Raichy
    Raichy
    Just talk to me on showdown when ready, no problem
    hey we've gotta play for rupl; my schedule's kind of a mess this week b/c I have exams weds/thurs and then I'm gonna be on a plane most of Friday, so ideally would like to play on sat/sun.

I'm central time through Thursday, then pacific time starting Friday night; would prefer sat/sun morning my time
    Windsong
    Windsong
    great; I'll be on@11, just shoot me a message on disc @windsong#5594 or here when you're on
    Raichy
    Raichy
    I'm on now if you want, bro (:
    Windsong
    Windsong
    ok gimme 2 min, I'll be on main as windsong
    when can u play for seasonal, im gmt+1 and i can play p much whenever from friday evening on as long as it's not too late at night or early in the morning so lmk what ur schedule is
    Landon
    Landon
    i can play today (friday) from now until like 10:30 pm my time. i am free pretty much any reasonable time saturday or sunday. im gmt-6
    termi
    termi
    i have been told that i was supposed to play raichy, has that decision been changed?
    Landon
    Landon
    LOL, i thought this was my wall my b. the thread says it's raichy
    uh so we play for pu ssnl, but i didnt get notified ab it so i had no clue lol. no clue how long we have to play now, but i can legit play about anytime that is reasonable today and around 8-11 pm my time tmrw or tuesday. im gmt -6
    Raichy
    Raichy
    I can do it at that time today or tomorrow, that works?
    Landon
    Landon
    kk im on. what is your ps name
    Landon
    Landon
    if youre not on tonight i can make the same times tmrw.
    rby champs, im -6 when do u wanna play
    Raichy
    Raichy
    Weekend? Around 4-5 pm gmt-3 works
    DAHLI
    DAHLI
    sure, let’s aim for saturday at 4 pm -3
    DAHLI
    DAHLI
    whats your ps name? i'm online as peachyclouds on main and will be around for a while if u show up hmu
    hi we are paired for rby global, gmt +1, wanna play tomorrow ?
    Raichy
    Raichy
    Hi man, I was busy. Can you do it today or tomorrow? After 6 pm gmt -3
    BlazingDark
    BlazingDark
    are you there ?
    bw ssnl, I'll be free Saturday/Sunday from 1-3pm gmt -5
    Raichy
    Raichy
    Saturday is better at that hour. (:
    Raichy
    Raichy
    Hi bro, I'll be online as Wolfchy on main
    jacob
    jacob
    I'll be on in like 30 minutes
    LC ssnl CST, can we play weeknight?
    Raichy
    Raichy
    Going in a minute.
    Nineage
    Nineage
    Bro you're like an hour late and I still can't find you online. I might be able to reschedule for tomorrow but I'm pretty limited time-wise
    Raichy
    Raichy
    Yeah, it was my bad, got some thinga and couldn't at the time. Just tell me when you can tomorrow and we try, if not it is okay of you wanna take the win though.
    bw global, gmt-8, available friday morning or after 2pm, or any reasonable time saturday/sunday
    Raichy
    Raichy
    Friday at my 3pm is okay (:
    Icequake
    Icequake
    Awesome, see you then. username: Icequake ill be on main and smogtours whichever u prefer
    Raichy
    Raichy
    I'm online already as Wolfchy on main, just catch me there (:
    Hello. We play for GSC OU Global Championship round one. My timezone is GMT+2. When do you want to play?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I assume those times are 3pm and 5pm. How would Wednesday 4pm (16:00) your time sound to you?
    Raichy
    Raichy
    Yeah, it was 3pm and 5pm. I can do it on wednesday at that hour without problem
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i am an hour ahead of time but i am ready to play you so hit me up on main server or on smogtours whenever you are ready.
    When for RBY Global Championship? Gmt +1, and I'm free most of the time, preferably from 8 to 11 PM.
    Hi! RBY tournament. Looks like we're up against one another
    I'm from Spain, timezone UTC+1/GMT +1
    I can play from 3pm to 11pm from monday to friday or anytime on weekends
    Tell me when you want to play
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…