marilli
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• hey friend, doing the wall thing for clarity for others. gmt +10 and im notfree wednesday, friday. Any days minus that that work well for you?
    FloristtheBudew
    FloristtheBudew
    saturday sounds fine i think. that works best for the both of us. but uh would like say 10 pm work for you saturday, thats 12 pm for me, id rather not go too much earlier as i tend to sleep a lot and would rather not risk sleeping thru alarms like i did with sam once lol
    marilli
    marilli
    ok saturday 10pm my time sounds good
    FloristtheBudew
    BSPL Week 3. We are confirmed for 9pm EST Friday. I will be on vacation during this day so there is a small chance something might come up, so if I miss this time for whatever reason, The Squash will sub in for me and try to find a time on saturday/sunday.
    marilli
    marilli
    we talked monday just before this post went up, but confirming now just in case if dw wants something to be here.
    Hey, when do you want to play for BSPL? I'm in -4 GMT (Eastern time) and I should be free evenings except for Tuesday. I'm busy most of Saturday (although I could probably play after like 9ish) but I should be free all day Sunday as well.
    Hey we are paired up for drop an uber. I'm GMT +10 and I should be free most of the weekend.
    marilli
    marilli
    oh ok im gmt -4 so we should play around noon ish or midnight ish in your time so its not too late / early for either of us
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    How about 10pm Friday for you, 12pm Saturday for me?
    marilli
    marilli
    kk
    Hey, Marilli, good to see you. Been awhile. How've you been?!

-Deschutes (Alex Amaterasu)
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    im sorry he ignored you :(
    Hey man I see you in the ladder was wondering if you could help me out with a team??
    marilli
    marilli
    sure, i was typing a reply on the thread there
    marilli
    marilli
    feel free to message me on PS instead if you're ok with that - that tends to be a bit more conducive to live conversation than the forums. i'm on as my main, marilli.
    I guess we should schedule for BSS invitational, when do you want to play? I can probably play any day before deadline except tomorrow though Tuesday/Thursday/weekend PST would be easiest for me.
    marilli
    marilli
    lets go for weekend yeah, im fine with both tuesday and thursday tho, any time before like 10pm eastern is good tho i can obviously stay up later than that
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Alright, we can go for like 8-9pm EST (5-6pm PST) on Saturday then. If something comes up we can just try another time or Sunday.
    marilli
    marilli
    cool
    yo when do you want to play for BSSC? I'm gmt -5 and I can play most days past 8pm my time.
    marilli
    marilli
    ok now that it's almost weekend and im almost ready, wanna secure game time at like say gmt -5 8 pm saturday? that'd be like 9 pm my time (gmt -4) and would be good for both of us
    Moose And Goose
    Moose And Goose
    Well that should work for me so see you then
    Moose And Goose
    Moose And Goose
    well i'm online as Meese And Geese in the battle spot room whenever you're ready
    Hey, buddy, we play for BSPL, I'm GMT-3 and I'm available Friday-Sunday (This Saturday and Sunday I can't play due to studying for exams). What time and day do you prefer?
    marilli
    marilli
    yes, both are good for me. cya then
    marilli
    marilli
    ok posting cuz we didn't specify sat or sun, wanna play saturday?
    Breckinridge
    Breckinridge
    Yes, Saturday is fine. For some reason I thought we specified on Saturday haha guess we didn't
  • Loading…
  • Loading…