Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• dou ssnl r5, can play this wk after 5 pm +1 except thursday and sunday
    AtmosphereVGC
    I can play at around 9 pm your time today if that works.
    Hello sir. Im your R2 opponent for OST. What country do you live in so I can know time differential. Right now in USA it is 12:49 AM. The deadline is less than 2 weeks away this round. I can only play on weekends(Fri, Sat, Sun) bc of school.
    hi we play for the duu thing im gmt-8
    AtmosphereVGC
    oh shoot just saw this im gmt-5, I'll be on for most of today on either my main or vgcltm atmosphere- if you cant play today just take the win.
    Mishimono
    Mishimono
    sorry was out, can play now but have to leave shortly after
    Hy we have to play for the Winter Dou. When is good for you? I'm GTM+1:00 and I can't play in the morning
    AtmosphereVGC
    After 2pm Saturday or Sunday your time works best for me (can also get on now if you want this done early)
    mammalu
    mammalu
    If you can now I'm on, otherwise Saturday afteroon is good.. My nick on showdown is mammalu
    Hey man when do you want to play for the invitational? I'm gmt-8 and i would prefer to play on the weekend but I can probably adjust to your schedule if we need to play on a weekday.
    Hey we have to play at doubles ssnl r8. This week I will be traveling on Wednesday (10) to Sunday (14), so my schedule is restricted :/ Can we play this Tuesday (9) around 10pm (gtm-3) or next Monday (15) when i will be available to play all day
    AtmosphereVGC
    Tuesday option is best
    Vallex
    Vallex
    I'm online. i will be waiting in Smogon Doubles Room
    doubles ssnl r6. GMT-4, Im available Sat/Sun 11PM-17PM my time.
    lmk ur availability.
    Sasa
    Sasa
    Sunday at 11 sounds good then. Time to get up early I guess
    Sasa
    Sasa
    Oh uh since my original post had an error *11AM not 11PM, I just want to clarify that I meant 11AM and not PM. Let me know if this was not your assumption and if we would need to adjust the schedule we can adjust. Let me know if this aligns wiht your assumption or if we would need to make some changes
    AtmosphereVGC
    yeah i assumed that
    hey can you play on sunday for dou ssnl? gmt +2
    AtmosphereVGC
    Yeah that'd work I'd prefer to play ~6pm your time
    SMB
    SMB
    Okay that should work
    SMB
    SMB
    online rn
  • Loading…