Yoda2798
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't remember if we ever picked a time for DUU; I can only play weekends or maybe friday afternoon but that's a very strong maybe.
    Yoda2798
    Yoda2798
    Saturday/Sunday evening (like 9pm GMT+0 onwards) work for you?
    hi, when do you want to play? im gmt +1 and can play before the weekend
    Fran
    Fran
    that works too, unless you wanna play earlier?
    Yoda2798
    Yoda2798
    I can't do earlier; if you can still play slightly later then let's go with that
    Fran
    Fran
    sure, 8 pm works
    Ayy we’re facing each other in ssnls, what days/time time works for ya? I’m gmt-5
    Jrenner
    As a backup I could do Sunday ether an hour later or 3 hours earlier that day
    Yoda2798
    Yoda2798
    okay, let's aim for 2pm GMT-5 (your time) Friday, then have 3pm Sunday as a backup
    Jrenner
    Awesome!
    DOU Seasonal, GMT-4. Let me know when works for you, I can do most this weekend outside of 6pm saturday and a couple of hours before when Ill be prepping for another tour match.
    1_TrickPhony
    1_TrickPhony
    Dont think I'll be available today, I have a lot of work backed up for me and finals of BSPL is gonna be the only non-work priority for me today. Could we do a Sunday or Monday time? Thanks for the flexibility!
    Yoda2798
    Yoda2798
    Let's do Monday then. Can you do 3pm your time (8pm for me)?
    1_TrickPhony
    1_TrickPhony
    For sure, see you then
    xy cup grand prix, am gmt +8. how about either sat or sun, anytime my 7 PM onwards?
    Yoda2798
    Yoda2798
    I'm back in the UK from Wednesday onwards so I'll be GMT+1. Sunday evening for you should be fine, let's aim for 9pm your time (2pm my time)
    Idyll
    Idyll
    lit
    xy cup, am gmt +8. how about either sat or sun, anytime my 7 PM onwards?
    Yoda2798
    Yoda2798
    Sunday evening should be good for me, at say 10pm
    Idyll
    Idyll
    if that's my 10 PM then that's cool w/ me
    Yoda2798
    Yoda2798
    Yeah
    When do you wanna play for BW cup (fml lol)? I'm GMT-5, my best times are Thursday evening or anything weekend.
    Yoda2798
    Yoda2798
    I'm GMT+1, how about 9pm my time Saturday?
    Stratos
    sure
    Hey were paired for dpl, gmt+2. I can play any evening except Wednesday and Friday
    Yoda2798
    Yoda2798
    I'm GMT+1, weekend is best for me. How about 9pm your time on Saturday?
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    That works for sure
    Yoda2798
    Yoda2798
    cool, see you then
    wanna fight this weekend? something like saturday in the afternoon. im gmt -6 texas time. i was thinking like 1 or 2 pm my time
    Yoda2798
    Yoda2798
    I'm GMT+0, that should work
    finally
    finally
    something came up, take the act win
    When do you want to play for dou ssnl? I'm gmt+0 and free most evenings. I can do Thursday evening or the weekend, if that is better for you.
    Yoda2798
    Yoda2798
    I'm GMT+0 as well. Can you do some point Sunday evening from 9pm onwards?
    London13
    London13
    yes.
    When fight for DOU SSNL? I’m GMT -5 and generally free weekday nights, lmk
    Yoda2798
    Yoda2798
    I'm GMT+0. I'm ahead of you so your night is even later for me. Can you play sometime before midnight my time (7pm for you) on Thursday/Friday night? If not then can you play at the weekend or on Monday night before the aformentioned time?
    Cased
    Hi sorry I swore I responded. Thursday at 4pm for me sounds great if you're down for that.
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR GONGERS ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
    Yoda2798
    Yoda2798
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR GONGERS ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
    You're the user I'm looking for.

Alphabet cup match when? I'm gmt-8. Free anytime this weekend. Weekdays I'm only free after 5pm my time.

Bring counters to bad ladder strats, but also to real teams. I haven't decided which I'm using yet. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…