Lumari
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I’m confused as to what the criteria is for a shiny contributor badge? Asking for myself in this case.
    Kink
    Kink
    Sorry if I'm coming off a bit aggressive, not my intention - my small mind is just having a hard time figuring out how I can ascertain these numbers.
    Lumari
    Lumari
    you're fine dw, and unfortunately there is no real easy way other than to do a search through the uploaded analyses forums for posts made by you and count the analyses you gave a qc stamp / otherwise substantial input
    Lumari
    Lumari
    when i looked into your case it looked like you kinda went in waves, and with your analysis count (which was 15 as far as i've found, if there's more that i overlooked just give me a list of the links) i'd want to see qc stamps solidly in the triple digits, which just wasn't there, and i couldn't find anyone to vouch to the contrary either...
    Lumari
    Lumari
    that page uses profile links with just the username, without userid, which have been broken since the xf2 upgrade :(
    a fairy
    a fairy
    Oh I have no idea how this site works, thought it might've just been an easy fix
    Nice rising shiny badgeset :^]
    Lumari
    Lumari
    :)
    Flare
    Flare
    Ay lmao grats again
    inb4 shiny forum admin badge, i can smell it already
    Lumari
    Lumari
    "Mega Gyarados's Speed, albeit below average, is enough to fulfill to the role of a wallbreaker and also allows it to underspeed base 90 Speed Pokemon like Giratina and Primal Kyogre.", also add "and get off a slow U-turn on them" if you feel that helps. usage tips sentence looks fine
    xapx
    xapx
    Thank you!
    Hi, I'm the writer of the Vigoroth's analysis. I'm unsure about this correction in the c&c section: "Thanks to its ability Oblivious, Lickilicky can Toxic or Taunt Vigoroth." I meant that Lickilicky can Toxic a Vigoroth that carries Taunt.
    Lumari
    Lumari
    oh, then make it "can Toxic Vigoroth through Taunt"
    Tuthur
    Tuthur
    OK thanks
    hello, just wanted to say thank you for the shiny grey teardrop, really appreciate it even if i’ve been dead and only found out about it because eyan told me!

btw is there anywhere i can see a list of which analyses i’ve written? i want to read them again just for a memory lane trip but i forgot :< how did you guys check?
    Lumari
    Lumari
    yee no sweat, no sense in doing this then not including everyone haha

and just by hand via the forum search function / filters tbh, there's not really a better way this is documented, re-grabbed yours quick: https://pastebin.com/raw/bJqA5PU0
    scorpdestroyer
    scorpdestroyer
    must’ve been a lot of work, thanks again!
    Omg.... I think I can be alumified... but I am very homored haha
    Lumari
    Lumari
    you're welcome haha, was a no-brainer honestly and just took some quick double checking of your numbers, GP royalty should be on that list

and aw really? :( didn't have any plans to do that unless you'd ask for it or straight up disappear from the site
    Winry
    Winry
    I feel like i almost have :p

but you hear that guys i'M ROYALTY
    you should probably make your other three teardrops shiny too at this point hahah
    Lumari
    Lumari
    they're not teardrops they're a triforce :(
    lydian
    lydian
    oh that’s even better :eyes: but yeah you could legit have a couple spare teardrops with the amount of GPs you’ve done by now hahah
    dutch are u a harry potter fan? if so are u getting the new book about grindawal
    Lumari
    Lumari
    big fan but never really got around to checking out the spinoffs sadly
    Tydone
    oh I thought u did but glade there someone like me
    Please respond to my request and question about how to get involved in writing articles, I would really like to get involved. And am a very good writer. I don't want to see the creative writing wither.
    -Deschutes
    Hey ive essentially retired from pokemon. Id like to be removed from old gen qc. All the best
    Where should I apply for the G&P team by amateur checks (I have done none yet)?
    Lumari
    Lumari
    you can do amateur checks on c&c analyses that are currently in copyediting stage
    Hey, how do I get involved in Articles? You guys really would probably like my cleverness and cleverness in writing, as you can tell by my posts and use of similes and double entendre in both my currently posted teams and posts in usum. I am very ladder-meta knowledgable. Even comp, and love writing on players as well, it's one of my favorite things. Please let me know!
    -Deschutes
    Hello, can i be a part of the TFP team in whatever role possible? I love writing!
    Lumari
    Lumari
    you can have mods if you love uploading too
    Luna
    Luna
    Nah i meant as the GC team or something like that?
    Hey thanks for the edit. I asked A Cake Wearing a Hat and I thought I removed it but thanks for getting it for me! Also for referencing that post because that happened when I was gone.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…