RealMiwa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• haihai Miwa :)
    Were paired for randombattleteamtour3. Im good t/th/weekends+ most nights. Im also on a lot so we can do it whenevr
    RealMiwa
    RealMiwa
    Sounds good with me! It´ll probably be Friday or Saturday, looking at my schedule.
    And btw is "nighttime" the same definition for both of us? I´m GMT+1 :)
    Anthonyy23
    Anthonyy23
    Oh, I totally forgot about timezones xD I am EST (gmt-5). Friday at around 10pm or after your time works with me. If that’s too late I am good for saturday as well.
    RealMiwa
    RealMiwa
    Friday should be good! See you around there
    Hey hey im here for the rbbt. When are you free?
    RealMiwa
    RealMiwa
    Sometime before Friday would be great. I´m GMT+1, and can mostly play around 12 PM or a bit later these next four days. hbu?
    Hi I'm from Team Marshadow. We subbed out who we have doing the Gen 5 battle for the RBTT this week and I'm doing it now. I'm GMT+0, when are you around?
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    Yeah I can do Sunday from 14:30 onwards, hope that helps.
    Good luck with your test.
    RealMiwa
    RealMiwa
    I´ll be ready sometime after 17.00 your time. I´ll try to catch you sometime in that time period
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    Okay, see you then.
    Hey when do you want to play for rbtt? I'm GMT-5. On weekdays I'm usually available starting at 8 or 9pm my time. If that doesn't work then I should be available most of the day on Saturday.

Also my username on Showdown is either "Oshtor" or "Prankster Vivi~" if you just want to find me on there.
    pyresword
    Since you weren't able to make it today, are you able to do Saturday or Sunday some time?

I suspect I will not be available on Friday at the same time (it was unusual that I was available at that time on Thursday).
    RealMiwa
    RealMiwa
    Yeah, I’ll try to catch you today on Showdown. I might need to be on my phone, so please don’t put on timer please
    pyresword
    Ok I should be around for most of the day. I can be online for sure at 22:30 GMT, so you can try then if you want. (Though that won't be the only time you can find me)
    yo, we're paired for playoffs. I'm GMT -3 and the best days for me would be either Tuesday by around 3PM or Wednesday by around 4PM. I can play untill like 7~8PM both days as well, lmk what works best
    paired for random battles tour when do u want to play, timezone is gmt+0, free most days.
    RealMiwa
    RealMiwa
    Suits me well! I´m GMT+1. Best time to play would probably somewhere around friday to saturday.
    hi we're paired up for randbats, lmk when's the best time to battle for you
    RealMiwa
    RealMiwa
    I can battle pretty much whenever this week. It´s vacation in my country
    BigPimpin12
    BigPimpin12
    ok what is your name on PS, mine is Bimp so if you ever seen me on, feel free to contact me
    RealMiwa
    RealMiwa
    Will do
    Hey, I'm GMT -2. Can you battle some time today?
    RealMiwa
    RealMiwa
    Hm, I´m a busy in some weird time frames Tuesday and Wednesday. I can do it tonight from around 8.45 your time. If it´s not too late
    Mitsuki
    Mitsuki
    Yeah probably works. My PS name is Mitsuki as well
    Mitsuki
    Mitsuki
    I'm a global driver and will be hanging on randbats room, feel free to hmu when you're ready
    Respect for being such a hard competition for me and the others in the Randbats Ladder Tour! Was nice to be a rival with you! :)
    RealMiwa
    RealMiwa
    Thank you! This was a fun tour to try qualify for, no matter the outcome.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…